"Everyone should pay for media"

TravelLight

TravelLight

The mantra, "forever more we scruntise every piece of TV, Radio, Film, object intrusion".

Forever more we should question and not take for granted 'those 5 miniutes of downtime'. "We do not let is wash over us".

Our identities are not questioned enough, the power of image, left more if defines us.

The news, the vitamins, hair, makeup, weight, character, judgement - we do not question enough.

For every copy of "Inquirer" or "Heat", or the high brow Sunday supplement, cast critical eye.

Forever more, do not underestimate the human to feel. If we look upon ourselves we see real love, unfathomable and unquestionable, not defined by the right charity to support and it's marketing backroom.

For every human that feels the burden to exist to some unquantifiable vision, an unobtainable goal, the time has come to look upon yourself and question your existience.

Seems everyone of us is defined by some prodding marketing agent; look upon yourself and feel the depth of character.

Learn what it feels to be alive and be yourself.

I wish I could.

TL

PS Damn ex-girlfriend.

PPS As in the Beeb LOL

• Author
TravelLight

Alright.

And for everyone that doesn't make sense to. It means all the girls that thought "Sex and the City" was a way of life. Seriously, I thought it was cool (yep!) that my ex. was into Sex and the City and we could snuggle up at night and watch it.

And all the bags and shoes...well it was all fun.

Then the adoption of male traits. Well, cmon thats just feminism.

Then the reenactment of certain behaviours. Hang on, which came first?

Ahh, just teasing. :)