Found our ex has married after 5 mos. breakup

wahaha1

I have been going to this forum for a while back in Nov 05, then I thought I was fixed and have gotten over the no contact period since then..., now, I am back to the forum again. Seeking for help.

We had brief contact since breakup, but basically I thought I have moved on, I have my new bf. Last month, ex re-intiated contact by emailing me saying he missed me tons, asking for getting back together. I told him that I was moving on and left me alone. Then he disappeared.

This week, I found out a news from my friend, that my ex has married last month. I am so shocked, so shocked. I feel that my heart start to bleed again.

I emailed him, telling him about my feeling and gave him a closure statement. At the end of the statement, I asked if we can be friends.

He replied back and I could see that he still had feeling on me. If he were cold like a stone, I think I can move on very quick..., now, I know I should not have more feeling for him.., but memories flood to my mind and I cannot stop blaming myself for letting him go. I thought I have given up..., but my feel grows much stronger now. I am a big loser.

I thought I can give up..., but how come this is happening??