Its so hard !!!!

chocolatebox06

chocolatebox06

Iv broken up with my ex since October. I was fine about it. It was hard, but life goes on. My kids and I are doing a lot better without him. He found it very hard, he was a broken man, but I was adamant I was doing the rite thing.

I still know im doing the rite thing, but from a man who was desparate to have me back, he found himself a g/f. My feelings for him have started to change and I feel I want him back.

Although he's not rite for me, why is it that my heart aches so much for him. I sometimes feel so sorry for his very young g/f because of the mental abuse I had off him. I know Im so lonely and confused, and the healing process is very hard, and I got the kids to look after.

Is it him I want, or is it the fact he's got a g/f im jealous. I dont know i just need to sort my head out and stop crying !!!!!

We all want what we cant have it is human nature to natrelly want what we cant have.

It is not the fact that you need him or that life cant go on without him. It comes down to human nature. Just give it some time practise detachment from thoughts of him and you will find in no time the feeling of wanting him will change.

Have a good one.

• Author
chocolatebox06

Ty for your reply. I have been thinking a lot about wot u said - and yep your rite !!!!!!

When I dont see him it does get easier, but because we live so close 2gether I see him now and then and its so hard. I just have to remember life goes on :)

Ty for your reply. I have been thinking a lot about wot u said - and yep your rite !!!!!!

When I dont see him it does get easier, but because we live so close 2gether I see him now and then and its so hard. I just have to remember life goes on :)

maybe you are in the same case as me. I think I am jealous to see the guy living a better life without having me in the picture. Maybe you are too.

• Author
chocolatebox06

I appreciate wot your saying but i know its not a better life he's got but just the fact he's free. Iv got his three children at home with me so im not free to do as i like unlike him.

It annoys me how he can walk away from a 11 year realtionship, have a new g/f and forget about his responsibilities here as a husband and especially a father to 3 children.

It sucks

:mad: