having a bad day

lilly36

just having a bad day today after the break up....

it's the first week of full NC after the break up three weeks ago....

I feel so burned. My BF cheated....the thing is, he was gone for three months, and he just got back, and we broke up only 3 weeks after he'd been back, so I feel like it's going thru the whole thing again (separation), although this time, I know there is no coming back. And it is so hard to focus and concentrate on school and work. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel, but sometimes this tunnel just seems so damn long!

I just wanted to say hang in there. I have also been riding the rollercoaster of emotions over the past few months. I also have bad days as well of course but the ones that really bother me are when they come for what seems to be no reason. I can be doing well for a few days and then all of a sudden some strange thought will fly through my head. That’s when the rollercoaster takes a drop that I never even saw coming. It sucks… I try to actively make a point to say to myself “hey you are doing alright” when I am feeling good. So when the ground is pulled out from under me and I feel that I am falling I try to think back to the moments when I could tell myself that I was ok. I can’t really stop the falling but I know that I just have to hang on for the ride and yes, this too will pass…