Time to Ramble on

No Foolin

Wow LOL, I’ve been on this board for a year. I peeped some of my posts from the past year and you know what? It all still applies. For the most part, people got the NC gig down, but then you always knew that talking to your ex was never a bright life decision, right?

So what have we learned? I would like to believe ya’ll have at least a glimmer that the only person you can depend on is you. If you’re not good with yourself, you might as well be skipping in a circle.

See the killer is: Though crisis, pain and anger you will begin to define yourself. Nobody wants to change when their sleeping on silk sheets. When you have to look at cold tomorrow all by yourself, you have no choice but to make decisions, plans and lastly action. What you choose to do is up to you. It’s the bright cat who looks and learns from the triumphs and mistakes of others and learns.

This place is the playbook kids. You learn by reading stories and testimonies of other hard beats and learn not to do the same.

I told some of you to ride it out for a year, then turn around and see where you’re at. I’m betting a fist full of whatever that you have adjusted, the pain has dulled and you have moved on. But then you knew you would. It was always you.

So, for 2006, my bachelor ass is departing the COPING board and moving to the SELF-IMPROVEMENT board, ya’ll who are interested in the here/now and tomorrow jump in my ride and join me (and don’t look back); because lets be real, coping is reacting and surviving, sometimes you’re the victim. If you’re a victim of circumstance long enough, that’s all you will ever be.

Only forward kids…….End Transmission :cool: /////

No Foolin