Need some strength lately

jacked17

It's been awhile since i've posted and I need some help to get through the day today. I've only talked to my ex once since December 21st. I've done really well with NC and going out with my friends. I started playing rugby again and I've even gone on a couple of dates. However this weekend thoughts of my ex crept into my head and I've been unable to shake them for the past three days.

She's moved on and has a new boyfriend. I guess because I found out that she is living with him and that really hurt me. I can't explain why. Knowing I went out with someone for 2.5 years and she decided to go live with someone she's been going out with for not even 4 months yet. I dunno why it hurts me so much but it does.

I guess I just am in the stage where I've moved on for the most part but part of me still thinks about her and loves her. I do miss spending time with her even though I've been having so much fun with my friends lately I just wish she were along for the ride. I just can't believe that she moved in with her new bf and they're living in my own hometown. It just bothers me because I was the only reason she stayed in massachusetts. Today has just been hard for me. Thanks for listening to me vent.