I`m gonna be away for a while...

omegaRED

Well ladies and gents, thanks for being there for me when i needed someone. It helped immensely to feel that you`re not alone in the hardest moments in your life.

Now, i`m feeling much, MUCH better. I`m not over her, but i`m well on the way, i`m not dating anyone, nor will i in the near future. I have other priorities right now, like getting a career direction in life and finding the job that`ll be "the job". Getting a new GF or pining over an ex is not very high on my list of priorities right now.

So, while a part of me wants to stay and read the stories and offer some insight and advice, i`ll be away for a while. Hanging around LS reminds me too much of my ex and takes me back to that painfull time in my life. No need to rub salt in my wounds.

I`ll be back, hopefully soon, when the pieces of the puzzle called "my life" start falling in place...

Take care, be strong and good luck to all of you!

chocolate_boy

All the best buddy, I remember a few months ago when you and I were in the same boat, looks like we're both doing just fine now. Let us be an inspiration to all :D

Laters!