I miss her today

kscholze

my ex sent me a text on tuesday, and I felt good about not sending one back to her.

Now I really want to say hello. I have realized that it is over, I just want to say hello.

Is it ok for me to text if I realixed that I dont love her in a romantic way anymore?

Save it for somebody else. Are you truly over her romantically? If so, you texting her may make her think you are not. Don't give her the satisfaction.

• Author

I still love the person she was when we were together (romanticaly) but she is a different person now.

I still want to know her though

If you have read any of my threads, my SO is a different person too. I loved her when we were together. I still love her now, but in a different way. I guess you could say I am trying to guard my feelings a little.

Kscholz,

Contacting her will probably only cause more heartache than what you are feeling right now.

I know the feeling, I a having a bad day emotionally today and want to contact my ex, but I think it will only cause more hurt than the lonely feeling I am dealing with now.

yes I contact her, she is still my wife and still living in our home. She wants to move out though. But I feel like not talking to her unless it is about our son.

come on K. i know it freaking sucks,but you also know that it's not going to be good for you if you reply to her!! it's friday you should be getting ready for a nice weekend with your friends!

I just went through this, I responded, and felt worse. Do yourself a favor, shut your phone off and put it out of reach. The urge to text or call will pass easier than the setback making contact will bring.

• Author

thanks, i will try to hold off. I know I will be fine in a day or 2. I just know that she will contact me again.

She must have known I was doing better. When I woke up tuesday she was out of my mind. I made a decision to move on, and then she textd me. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I hear ya bro, mornings are the worst; I wake up almost everyday feeling like dog sh|t.. It sucks I know but I am getting much better, the N.C thing is working; dont call her or anything... If she ever wants to get back with you she will call you, don't even bother with it man.. Go talk to some other women, it will cheer u up.. ;)