Great Things Happen In Life When You Least Expect It!

HURTANDCONFUSED81

HURTANDCONFUSED81

Hey guys, I wanted to share with you my story ..happy ending after posting here a few weeks ago. AS you all know, after a 2.5 year relationship my ex decided that all that crap we've been through..that he didnt love me anymore. So the last 3 weeks Ive been crying and just hating myself. Out of the blue...a family friend I grew up with and have known for 7 years calls me. Well , he's been talking to me here and there for the past 3 months but because he's in med school, he doesnt really have time to really talk talk. He knows me and the ex broke up in June..but he doesnt know that I went and watned a second chance 3 weeks ago. Anyhow, so I dont know if timing was perfect or what...but after we talked this weekend for hours on the phone and catching up..he calls my parents and ask for permission to court me and told them that he's always felt this strong feeling about me...and that he still felt that way today.

He's a bit older..he's 27 and Im 24 . This is everything Ive ever wanted...that the next could have never provided. The security, the love- , the strength and faith in me. Funny thing is I used to have the biggggest crush on him when were younger but I never thought he'd ever like me. So to me..its like a fairy tale coming true. He already told my parents he could see me being his wife ..and that of all the relationships him and I have been in that it came down to me. What do u guys think?

ANd btw, I practiced NC and I have no urge to call my ex whatsoever. I realize now why he feels we could never work. I guess everything happens for a reason..and another door has opened. And what a great choice..a doctor and family friend!