One month NC

waitingwaitingonyou

waitingwaitingonyou

Hello LS. One Month No Contact and Counting

Well If you remember my story im the american living in norway and i got dumped by my girlfriend of 4 years. Yeah she found someone new.

Yes I am still here in Norway. I am doing great. My job is taking off through the roof. I have many friends and I am harldy ever bored. Do I miss my ex? Yeah sometimes! But the story gets better!

Ever since we broke up I have been so busy with working out and my job.

Last weekend I was at a town about an hour away and I met a girl. She seems to be a nice girl and we have alot in common. We have had contact almost every day since we met.

She is coming up to visit me and we are going to go on a little trip and see a movie. I will have to see what happens

Im so excited.

Ok everyone who has had this happen to them you need to listen to what I am going to say next.

I know I just met this girl and we probably wont be together but what I am telling you is not to give up on finding someone. There are so many girls out there and everything happens for a reason. If you do not contact your ex you will start to heal I promise you that. Right now I really dont care if she contacts me. I am doing fine without her.

Remember. Dont you ever contact your ex. If you do it will just set you back to square one.

Keep your head up and smile. Everything is going to be Alright!!!!!