Push & Pull, what you think?

caring guy

Does the push & pull thing work!

My gf is on holiday with her mum & sister & we have issues that are burning away inside me! to do with another guy, confusing contradictions etc that just don't make sense!

We will chat on Saturday, & we sms & all messages are great, darlings, sweethearts, pet names, kisses etc! & i over analize messages like if she hasn't said 'i love you', i take it as a bad sign, but she may not think twice about it!

I end up bringing it up when we talk & that leads to talking about things that are amotional & she probably don't need on holiday, but as far as i know, she could be contacting or encouraging this other guy.

Should i pull & therefor she'll push my way, by not sms her or call her bluff by asking risking pushing her away?

Does this theory work?

CG

• 2 weeks later...

game playing just gets you in trouble. Be upfront about your worries. Tell her if she doesn't understand or want to understand or explain so you feel better then why would you want a relationship like that anyway. You shouldn't play games you should tell her how you feel. Not over board but just tell her how you feel. And if this guy you are talking about is a problem you should let her know its bothering you.

games will cause confussion and will just have you ending up on a bench in the heat or the cold wanting to turn back time!

• Author

are they games or just natural human instinct.

if you tell a kid not to do something, he'll do it, the same as trying to keep in touch with an ex & wanting her back that way, it can only hinder things, but then there's the prospect of keeping distance too much & her thinking you've lost interest! Now that would be a disaster!