The past

CrazyKatLady

I realized this morning when I woke up that I have a bit of work to do in my life. Time to straighten up some things that have been warped inside of me since my childhood. I know I can't keep going down this road and it bugs me that some random guy brought me to the forefront of some lingering issues in my life, but it is what it is...

For anybody I ever hurt, even if I was kinder to start with, I regret causing you pain. I regret that you too, may have been carrying around pain from your childhood.

I am going to say thank you to these forums, as it helped me acknowledge that people use different methods to meet partners with, but it gives me hope to see so many of us out there, against all odds and prejudices, still looking for someone to care and to love us. That has to be a good thing and we know that God is Good, alwsys-even when we rely on ourselves to provide the only good things we know of in life. I am bowing out of the chat rooms for awhile in order to navigate the world in my own fashion because I trust in myself and God to do and to find Good in this world for myself. I am grateful for everyone here who keeps searching for that Good as well, your experiences show me that we need to appreciate someone as they are and encourage them in who they are slowly becoming, and it is good when we can stop and pick up someone who has fallen off the love train...Thank You, God Bless you all in the endless quest of love and marriage or whatever it may be that you are looking for in life. Muah! Sincerely,

Kas

• Like 1