How do I get over her when I have no chance of a real NC?

drakon12

Hello everyone. This autumn, I fell in love with a girl and in my perspective it was going well. Anyway, everything went to **** after some time and now I'm trying to do whole NC thing with her. But it's kind of hard because of these reasons:

1- We're in the same friend circle, I have other circles too but still

2- We study at the same university and both of us will graduate next year, so it's possible to see her once in a while at the campus

3- I can't be so much "harsh" about this like deleting her contact info and blocking her from everywhere. Because that would jeopardize our relationship with our common friends.

Damn, she could just text me like "Are you okay? I'm curious and I missed you" and I'd melt right away. Well, thanks God she would never do that I think. Also, I'm aware that NC applies more for breakups and real relationships that went bad. But it felt like I should've done that. What do you think, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

The only people who have no chance for NC share children.

You will be NC as long as you avoid purposefully contacting her. If you see her out, which will happen, especially on a small campus, you give a tight smile, a curt nod & you move on.

Although you share a circle of friends, you try to see them one on one or in smaller groups, without her. You go with your other circles of friends for bigger activities like attending sports or partying.

• Like 3