Here's your chance to reject them. What would you say if you could?

igotoverit

I'll start

T, who are you and how do I know you? You have a radio station in Scotland. You say you lived in a million dollar mansion growing up and never understood that each time you moved was to a smaller house. You ask why at 80 your father still has to work, it's called bad budgeting.

Alan, and you are talking to me because? You survived depression and now you fix cars in your garage? Do you fix anyone else's car besides your wife's dads.

Darcelle wanted to play this stupid game but I rejected her. It's her own fault because she should never have posted a picture of herself on kijiji, that's why nobody responds to her ads.

And last but not least J. I realized why I left in the first place. I had a bad child hood and you reminded me too much of Mr. Potatoe Head.

Edited by igotoverit

Why didn't you talk to me?

- Because I was depressed?

Guess why I might have been. I accused you several times that you were

only with me for pretense and not being alone. (alibi)

- We always said that we would tell each other, if we were somehow

unhappy so that we can fix it together.

I did that. I said I was depressed about the situation - the only thing I got

from you was pity - instead of your support. And you?

You didn't even have the decency to open up. Hypocrite!

Instead I had to watch while my partner, whom I love is drifting away

from me. Every kindness or love that I gave you was for naught.

Because instead of love you needed distance. Thanks for never giving me a chance.

- Instead of telling your tutor that you had a boyfriend, you chose to not hurt

his feelings. Did you ever think about mine with everything that you wrote

to him?

You didn't want to hurt me, thats why you didn't say anything?

- I'd preferred to be broken up with straight, just tell me you don't love me anymore. Instead you chose to cheat on me.

Edited by perception
  • Like 1
  • Author

I made this post because i am angry and it is a great place to trun the tables and dump them for a change. It may not apply to everyone but it certainly made me feel better. It was mean what I said but I technically am not saying it to them.

I am sorry for your loss. The anger stage is intense.

• Author

I would rather fail alone over the next year then listen to one advice from you. You may have a good job, but your view on those who are less fortunate then you are is appalling. You think you can coach others to your success level but I have experienced your coaching and I would highly recommend you leave that immediately and put that energy into prayer or gratitute. You sound like a real jerk.

wishyouneverleft

I did this already, and I'll keep doing this:

I had my relative tell her to respect my wishes to never contact me again when she reached out months later.

My aim to let her know she's not even worth my time.

I did this already, and I'll keep doing this:

I had my relative tell her to respect my wishes to never contact me again when she reached out months later.

My aim to let her know she's not even worth my time.

If that was your goal I wouldn't have given her anything, going out of your way to tell someone else that you don't want to talk to her, does kind of the opposite and shows you're very emotional about it.

wishyouneverleft
If that was your goal I wouldn't have given her anything, going out of your way to tell someone else that you don't want to talk to her, does kind of the opposite and shows you're very emotional about it.

Its all about perception. Lol

• Like 1
  • Author
Its all about perception. Lol

I personally disagree. Being firm and telling someone to leave you alone when you made the decision to move on, should be effective. It's when you want someone back and are struggling with nc hoping they come back that gets tricky. A relationship is a relationship and if its not being approached in a way to start one then that's fine. You have to do what's right for you and if nc is what you need then be firm.

• Like 1
wishyouneverleft
I personally disagree. Being firm and telling someone to leave you alone when you made the decision to move on, should be effective. It's when you want someone back and are struggling with nc hoping they come back that gets tricky. A relationship is a relationship and if its not being approached in a way to start one then that's fine. You have to do what's right for you and if nc is what you need then be firm.

All jokes aside, you're right. Even the way my cousin made it sound wasn't exactly making it seem like I wasn't affected by it. And yes, even though I know I can't have her back, it was completely unbearable to talk to her at that moment. So ignoring her will probably be the best course of action from now on. I have successfully maintained NC since we broke up.

• Author
All jokes aside, you're right. Even the way my cousin made it sound wasn't exactly making it seem like I wasn't affected by it. And yes, even though I know I can't have her back, it was completely unbearable to talk to her at that moment. So ignoring her will probably be the best course of action from now on. I have successfully maintained NC since we broke up.

I wouldnt personally care if he knew I was being affected but it. If I say I need you to leave me alone so I can heal and then he doesnt, then that reflects him and not me. I will not carry pride nor care what he thinks of me. If I say leave and he is not leaving then that's an easy fix. Be firm til he gets the hint.i refuse to suffer ignoring him. Id just keep telling him to shut up.

We don't know what we would have done in his particular situation because we weren't in his situation.

He did what was best for him in that moment.

Edited by Beachead
  • Like 1
  • Author

I hate you and I hate what you did to me for as long as you did it because you thought it was your place. You failed to answer questions only you knew the answers to. I know what it was like on my end and so does karma. You can play with karma all you want but it doesn't change anything. What goes around comes around and I hope you get it so much worse. I want an apology from every single person who played this. I won't so I'll keep on with my grudge. Even if you did say sorry, I would forgive you and move on. Not one person is staying in my life and maybe that's why you needed to leave an imprint. You crummy version of a man. Go on and fool women, she'll learn one day that she is missing out on a real man who has compassion for those less fortunate ... you stopped me from moving on and finding friendships and love. See how the universe likes that. I am on the universe for a reason which is not to be accepted by you. You are not god. I don't waste candles on people like you.

You guys spend valuable time at the bar when a real man would be coaching his kids sports. I coached soccer and I'm a female. You have problems

Edited by igotoverit
toomanyquestions123

You shave and leave the hair in the sink !

You are overly OCPD and if something happened you would be mad, You are not flexible and i dont like that !!

You asked me to return you back a trip money that you invited me to, YUK !!

You are so picky and you think you are the only right one !!

Well I am sorry but i cant stay with someone like you, the father of my kids will be as flexible as I am, as relaxed as I am, I want him to be cool and to know to deal under stress. I want him to be soooo generous and be happy spending money on me just the way i will spend money on him.

ACTUALLY THATS WHAT I SAID TO HIM WHEN I BROKE UP WITH HIM THEN HE BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE I BROKE UP WITH HIM LOL.

todreaminblue

See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me

And no one knows, how far it goes

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me

One day I'll know

How far I'll go

(from moana)

when they recover from laughing at my singing at least i can leave them behind with a smile on their face...better from knowing me and i can say this as a parting line...

"what can i say but you're welcome......doo doo doo lalallalalalalalalala fade off into the horizon.......

seriously though i am actually friends with my exes.....i have no desire to one up any guy who has rejected me.....i have done my fair share and its never something to be taken lightly.....its hard to do ..and should be done with thoughtful compassion never for revenge...deb