I cant move on

Akashsingh

Was married in 2006 or 7, ( I forgot ).... broke up in 2013.... only spoke once with ex. She seems to be moving on and happy now.... In 2012 was attracted to another married woman at work. Told that to ex in 2012 itself. However since this woman was married and was taking only half measures, I never pursued. I was married at that time as well. This seems to have been infatuation.

Breakup with ex wife was messy. Police involved, restraining order etc.

Found another woman at work in 2016, another married one with a kid. Left the job in July 2017. Jobless since then. Lonely and cant really get over the last one. The breakup up was again messy.

However, its been 6 months now and I just keep thinking about her all the time even if I try to be real busy. Life is hell. This seems more like love. We laughed every day. Had a lot of fun together.

Just found out the woman I was attaracted to in 2012 is now divorced. Hm....such is life.

You have a lot of factors contributing to your other state of mind.

First things first, get another job. Right now you job is finding a job. You need to be on line applying, going to job fairs, networking & keeping your name out there. Meanwhile volunteer somewhere, even if it's not job related. A new employer will be impressed with your industriousness & it will keep you busy while raising your spirits.

As you have a sense of accomplishment & a routine, you will feel better about yourself. You will have less time to dwell on the past & be in better spirits. The improvements will help attract new people into your life on a healthy basis.

Best wishes.

• Like 1