Does this mean he moved on ? I feel like i did not yet :(

toomanyquestions123

toomanyquestions123

After 6 months of NC, i had to contact my ex-fiancé after my family noticed that he is keeping our pic together on Whatsapp and recharging a local sim card of my country online. I asked him to remove the pic and the reason for recharging a sim card he is not supposed to ever use since he left my small country, you can find the detailed story on this link:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/642149-i-broke-nc-after-6-months

After contacting him on whatsapp, he read what i said and he changed the picture then i messaged him again and thanked him for removing the pic, he never answered also. Does this mean he doesnt want to talk to me at all ? Couldnt he say something polite like oh yes i forgot to remove the pic im sorry for this or anything ? He didn't answer both my messages... Although I asked him a question, does this mean he moved on or he doesnt want to talk to me so he wont open up wounds ? If i was the dumper I would answer if i have already moved on and i would be polite in my answer. What does his behavior mean ?

And why I still care if he did or no ? 6 months is a long time !!! i dont feel like i am even close of moving on !!! Matter fact I still miss him enormously !!! I still secretly hope he will come back !!! I dont admit this to anyone except on love shack because for me it is a shame that i still want him back... I always used to be a strong woman, but longing to my ex-fiancé who broke my heart is so far from strength :(

recharging a local sim card of my country online. I asked him to remove the pic and the reason for recharging a sim card he is not supposed to ever use since he left my small country

How do you know about the sim card?

You contacted him for a reason. You're saying that reason was to remove that picture and remind him not to use that SIM card.

He took down the picture and you can't really control what people do with things in their possession.. particularly in other countries. What more did you want?

If your message was for a hidden intention like seeing if he'd argue and you'd find out if he was dating again or cared- that's called a BAIT.

And most people can recognize when they're being baited and choose not to play into it.

• Like 1
  • Author
toomanyquestions123
You contacted him for a reason. You're saying that reason was to remove that picture and remind him not to use that SIM card.

He took down the picture and you can't really control what people do with things in their possession.. particularly in other countries. What more did you want?

If your message was for a hidden intention like seeing if he'd argue and you'd find out if he was dating again or cared- that's called a BAIT.

And most people can recognize when they're being baited and choose not to play into it.

I didnt expect anything surely secretly i wished he would respond and we would talk. I did not bait him, he kept a pic of me for the public and i have the right to ask him to remove it ( whether i secretly want to engage a conversation with him or no ). Nonetheless, he did not & i still have my closure pending.

wishyouneverleft
I didnt expect anything surely secretly i wished he would respond and we would talk. I did not bait him, he kept a pic of me for the public and i have the right to ask him to remove it ( whether i secretly want to engage a conversation with him or no ). Nonetheless, he did not & i still have my closure pending.

It sounds like bait. My ex who dumped me has been trying to do that. Closure is an illusion that you'll be able to move on once you sort things out. The truth is it never gets sorted out, that's why I don't talk to my ex. I know she wants closure after dumping me, but I don't need it. The closure comes from within, so I'm just mourning and using this site as an outlet. If you're truly over him, go NC and sever all ties, if you honestly are holding out hope, than be honest with him and yourself. I wish you the best :)

• Like 2
  • Author
toomanyquestions123
It sounds like bait. My ex who dumped me has been trying to do that. Closure is an illusion that you'll be able to move on once you sort things out. The truth is it never gets sorted out, that's why I don't talk to my ex. I know she wants closure after dumping me, but I don't need it. The closure comes from within, so I'm just mourning and using this site as an outlet. If you're truly over him, go NC and sever all ties, if you honestly are holding out hope, than be honest with him and yourself. I wish you the best :)

I am not over him yet... Half way through it though.

I was in a similar situation as your ex. I had a sim from her country which was very hard to get in my own country, pretty much impossible. It was useful for me because my job required doing some business in her country, including transferring money. It is also very hard to directly transfer money from my country to someone from her country unless it's Western Union. As in I cannot use PayPal because it was blocked. That sim allowed me to have a local money system account which made it easier to do business. I still deactivated it over time because I didn't need it and it was my ex's sim pretty much, actually her father's, so I decided to cancel it. Now I don't have such an account in her country. Just showing you one of the reasons why he may have needed that sim.

• Author
toomanyquestions123
I was in a similar situation as your ex. I had a sim from her country which was very hard to get in my own country, pretty much impossible. It was useful for me because my job required doing some business in her country, including transferring money. It is also very hard to directly transfer money from my country to someone from her country unless it's Western Union. As in I cannot use PayPal because it was blocked. That sim allowed me to have a local money system account which made it easier to do business. I still deactivated it over time because I didn't need it and it was my ex's sim pretty much, actually her father's, so I decided to cancel it. Now I don't have such an account in her country. Just showing you one of the reasons why he may have needed that sim.

Oh thats what i also thought about, some things related to business ! It is jist that he never told me he has anything related to my country as business, unless he hid some stuff... He is not supposed to have smth related to my country, but apparently he does and it s kind of sad because if he does, then he did not tell me the whole truth about his job and it adds up to the closure that i never had.

• Author
toomanyquestions123

Did your ex know about you using this sim card after breaking up and the reason for using it ?