6 months

jparmyguy

So its been a while since i posted on this forum. About 6 months ago my first love broke up with me. The break up sorta messy and kinda out of the blue. She had said there were two many issues and that she just didnt feel that way about me.

Roughly a month after the break up she moved on and started hooking up with random guys. She had made attempts to mess with my head saying that she still loved me and that maybe will cross paths again. She was just doing that to mess with my head because another girl started showing interest in me.

Anyways after this i blocked her on everything and she blocked me. The summer mostly sucked where everything i looked at just reminded me of her and it felt like i could not function. No matter what i tried to do she was in my thoughts 24/7, i just couldnt stop missing her. I dont understand why i missed her she did alot of crappy things to me. Around the 4 month mark i finally started to feel better and comfortable being alone.

I lost a few friends during this realtionship because she would always try to make me stay away from them by threanting to leave.

Anyways, after 4 month mark her mom started texting me. She was just asking me how i been. Which i awnsered with good and all the stuff i been up too. She then started texting me saying how i should try talking to her daughter again. I kindly replied with how the realtionship is done and that i cant go back. I also went on to say how it was pretty toxic and nothing would change.

After her asking a few more times she finally stopped. Anyways, recently one of her friends told me how she said she would of cheated on me with my friend had my friend put the moves on her. At first i thought that would have made me feel sad or something. So i thought im finally over this since i felt nothing to hearing that.

Now about a week ago she pulled up on me in a gas station while i had 2 girls in the car. (They were just friends i really dont care for looking to jump into another realtionship). So i was in the store at the time and unaware that she pulled up. Anyways she walked in darted right by me.

Over the next couple days the girl had told me that she started creeping on her insta gram. My ex would like and unlike random pics of her on her insta gram. I then noticed she had created one of those fake instagram accounts. She started creeping on my stuff as well. I noticed her looking at my stories. Given what happened last time i dont know what to make of that given how she is unstable person in general.

Anyways so im thinking that im finally over all this and i saw her today in school and heard her talking. I dont know why but my heart dropped and some old feelings for her started rushing back. So clearly im not over this and i dont know why. Feels like im going back in reverese for no reason.

Break ups are hard... and ofc seeing her again will stir up emotions. I'm on my 3rd week today since being dumped and NC so I'm not much help when it comes to healing after 6 months. But everyone says it will be better and hopefully this encounter won't happen more times. And seeing as you have managed quite fine during 6 months, this will only be a minior set back! Unless you start meeting her more then it probably will come back heavier. So avoid her at all cost.

Do you both attend the same school? It suprised me that you haven't bumped into each others before, if that's the case.

• Author
Break ups are hard... and ofc seeing her again will stir up emotions. I'm on my 3rd week today since being dumped and NC so I'm not much help when it comes to healing after 6 months. But everyone says it will be better and hopefully this encounter won't happen more times. And seeing as you have managed quite fine during 6 months, this will only be a minior set back! Unless you start meeting her more then it probably will come back heavier. So avoid her at all cost.

Do you both attend the same school? It suprised me that you haven't bumped into each others before, if that's the case.

At the beginning of the semester I did see her here and there and it didn't really bug me. She did come up to me once and tried to have a conversation with me. She asked how I was doing and all I said was good. It was extremely awkward after that we'd say hi to each other and that's it. Then after a few weeks she started just walking by me and saying nothing. Sometimes giving me an angry looks sometimes. Did not see her for a month at school.

Anyways, recently after bumping into her with 2 girls in my car. She started parking next to me in school. I think the reason I got "triggered" this time was because the last time a girl talk to me it turned into a huge ordeal. She ended up threating the girl and that was the end of my friendship with this new girl.

So maybe I'm like preparing for more conflict sub consciously. I'm really not sure, but this girl is not the stablest of human beings. She comes from a really screwed up home. After the gas station incident I was kind of preparing for her to message the girl and say something. Thankfully she did not but not really sure what goes on in her head anymore. This is also a girl who broke up with me and threanted suicide even though she ended it with me.

Even though it sucked for a while I'm thankful that she ended it, that mess of 2.5 years was so toxic it was not even funny. So hopefully one of those cringe moments don't happen again where I get all anxious.