miss my ex today

garysmith

Hello,

It's just one of those days when I just can't stop thinking about her.

I miss talking to her so badly. She has made it very clear that she doesn't want anything to do with me so I refuse to text her or call her. Even though that is all I have been wanting to do all day. You can't force yourself on anyone.

This entire situation is taking a toll on me and I just don't know how to get past it. Interesting enough I don't think I miss our relationship, I just miss talking and dancing with her(We are both Pro dancers). I know we aren't perfect for each other. I know she doesn't want me. Why can't I get past this?

I am dating this other girl who is absolutely gorgeous, fun, caring and loving. I like her but I just can't seem to stop thinking about my ex these past few weeks. Something must be wrong with me. I feel like I am going to mess things up with the new girl and for nothing.

Regret seems to be all I have these days. This weekend I wanted to go to a party which I knew she was going to be there(I just wanted to go to the dancing event) but I decided to go some where else which wasn't really that much fun just because she was there and I hate myself for that. I am a very confident person in general so I don't see how I let the situation dictate what I do. I think regret of how I have been handling things is the key to why I haven't been able to moved on.

I just don't get it. I am in an environment where I meet beautiful woman on a daily basis. Why can't I get over this one?

I just thought I would come here and write a few things down. Hopefully this will make me feel better and will eliminate the urge I have to talk to my ex.

Edited by garysmith
  • Like 1

I feel the same way today. I went as far as looking at the block I've put on him on messenger. I wanted to take it off and message him so much. But what would I say? I miss you? He knows that. He has my email address. If he really wanted to, he could get in touch. But he doesn't. Because he doesn't want to.

I had a dream about him last night. When things were breaking down in the summer, I met him for coffee. We sat and held hands. It felt so good. I feel as if I've come home when I'm with him. In my dream, I dreamed that time and had that feeling. So good. So safe. But immediately afterwards, I started dreaming all the things that would have to be resolved for us to get back together, and even in my dream they were insurmountable.

I dated a guy briefly about a month ago. He's a lovely guy. But it made me feel worse, not better.

Hello,

It's just one of those days when I just can't stop thinking about her.

I miss talking to her so badly. She has made it very clear that she doesn't want anything to do with me so I refuse to text her or call her. Even though that is all I have been wanting to do all day. You can't force yourself on anyone.

This entire situation is taking a toll on me and I just don't know how to get past it. Interesting enough I don't think I miss our relationship, I just miss talking and dancing with her(We are both Pro dancers). I know we aren't perfect for each other. I know she doesn't want me. Why can't I get past this?

I am dating this other girl who is absolutely gorgeous, fun, caring and loving. I like her but I just can't seem to stop thinking about my ex these past few weeks. Something must be wrong with me. I feel like I am going to mess things up with the new girl and for nothing.

Regret seems to be all I have these days. This weekend I wanted to go to a party which I knew she was going to be there(I just wanted to go to the dancing event) but I decided to go some where else which wasn't really that much fun just because she was there and I hate myself for that. I am a very confident person in general so I don't see how I let the situation dictate what I do. I think regret of how I have been handling things is the key to why I haven't been able to moved on.

I just don't get it. I am in an environment where I meet beautiful woman on a daily basis. Why can't I get over this one?

I just thought I would come here and write a few things down. Hopefully this will make me feel better and will eliminate the urge I have to talk to my ex.

I'm in the same boat in regards to missing an ex from a relationship that could never be. I'm with a woman that externally and internally is 10x more beautiful, but I connected more deeply with the ex and I too am scared to mess it up with the current girl I'm going out with.

• Author

I don't understand why I miss my ex. This girl I am dating now is so amazing and understanding. This is the girl I should be with. I was with her today and she always makes me forget about everything. The problem is when she is not around.

Things are getting better though. We will get through this.

Hang in there, Gary, you're doing well. Enjoy that new woman. Before you know it, she will be the love of your life and the other one a distant memory.

I don't understand why I miss my ex. This girl I am dating now is so amazing and understanding. This is the girl I should be with. I was with her today and she always makes me forget about everything. The problem is when she is not around.

Things are getting better though. We will get through this.

We will Gary, we will. I've already had the will power to ignore her when she reached out a couple of weeks again, and my cousin cordially asked her (for a second time) to respect my wishes and leave me alone. I can't talk to her out of respect for my new partner; she's so caring and understanding that I can't fathom hurting her in any way shape or form. I wish you the best and keep ranting here as much as you'd like. Better to let it out then keep it in.