LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

I'm going to leave this in here.

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Old 31st October 2017, 5:39 PM   #1
Established Member

I'm going to leave this in here.

This, and I'm sure a lot have already seen it, is what happens when you accept that it's over and they reach out. At least this is something I have done in the past, via text, over spelling and things..Just thought it may give a few of you a laugh..

This Guy's Ex-Girlfriend Sent Him An Apology Lette

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I leave get back in touch or leave her be BlueRock78 Dating 3 12th December 2016 5:43 PM
Would a guy leave you if he felt you would leave him eventually? CherryBlossom200 Dating 32 21st January 2014 2:18 PM
Leave the room or leave the house? ScienceGal Dating 10 13th August 2012 8:25 PM
Husband is reluctant to end EA. To leave or not to leave... StillFighting Infidelity 30 2nd March 2010 2:20 PM
I wanna leave my boyfriend but...... I don't know how to leave? 2nVme Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy 4 22nd May 2004 12:46 PM