Trying to get over my ex

Lena1210

We were together for 3 years and 4 months, lived together for 2 years.

I broke up with him, because he was leaving and had no plan for us to work out. The best he could tell me was that: We will figure it out. When I tried to talk to him and maybe possibly figure out a plan. He just left me brooding for hours. Then I snapped and broke up with him.

Later that day I found out that he was sexting one of his exes while I thought our relationship was stable.

Long story short, it's been 2.5 months after the breakup. I did the typical begging, pleading for 5 times, he rejected me and suggested me to move on. I haven been in NC for 3 weeks.

Although I did the breakup, I felt that I was forced to break up with him. He has been a runner from issues in our relationship. Once things did not go right, he just disappeared for days. I had to reach out every time and try to solve the problem.

I still think about him everyday. I know I shouldn't be pining over the past relationship, because it ended. The part that bugs me is that he never tried to reach out. His family members wished me happy birthday, but he never did. Maybe our time together doesn't mean much to him.

It was my first relationship, he's had many exes (more that 6), although I am older than him.

How do I move on from him completely?

Break away from his family, they will keep you in the past

Nearly every woman has been had by a smoothie, you know it is right to take turns in doing the giving, to share, which you realized that he was not doing

It can be best to sit down on your own and to face the fact it is over, and you will not see him again, which can take a few minutes to process, but once you do, you can rebuild your life

Edited by darkmoon
  • Like 1
  • Author
Break away from his family, they will keep you in the past

Nearly every woman has been had by a smoothie, you know it is right to take turns in doing the giving, to share, which you realized that he was not doing

It can be best to sit down on your own and to face the fact it is over, and you will not see him again, which can take a few minutes to process, but once you do, you can rebuild your life

Thank you for your reply. I agree with you. I don't initiate contact with him family. It was a nice gesture that they wished me happy Bday. I don't think I will hear from them or him again.

It was a weird breakup. As a matter of fact, this whole relationship makes me feel weird. The more I think about it, the more I doubt about the feelings I have for him.

I haven't seen him since the breakup, and I don't think I will ever see him again. I don't even know where he is. It's just unbelievable how he just walked away like that.

Forgot to mention that he said he was going to mail me a surprise check one day, because I was supporting both of us for the two years living together. I told him that I didn't need his money, but he insisted. Well, this is just one of his empty promises... I just feel myself being ridiculous, because I felt it could burden him the moment he told me that. I even offered to help with his student loan. Yeah, I was the provider in this relationship.

Ugh, what a mess!

• Like 1