LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

The grass looks greener in my past

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Old 15th October 2017, 1:07 AM   #1
Established Member

The grass looks greener in my past

Over the last year I've seen myself losing several friends because of several reasons - greed, boredom, sadness, envy, jealousy, rage...

And now I find myself living at the end of a cold dark corridor, restless, lonely, angry and miserable. And I've come to terms with the idea that there is no coming back and don't want to be forgiven. Sometimes I dream about having my friends back, only to wake up and realize it was just a dream and how miserable I am because of this loneliness.

As I'm writing this, I feel a strong pain in my chest that has been bothering me for years. Went to the doctor several times, they just don't know what it could be - it's not heart disease, or a tumour, they just don't know.

I still keep a few friends, but they won't talk to me unless I do first. And even so, they don't seem much interested.

I need a change. Now.
EthanSPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2017, 1:42 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanSPK View Post
I need a change. Now.
How's that change going?
bummer is offline   Reply With Quote