Does anyone else feel lost and hurt?

Brokenheartedman12

Brokenheartedman12

It's been sometime now but I still feel lost and hurt, the thought of her back in my life hanging out kills me cause I want it but I just can't, she's not fully out of my life because she became a fireman on my department after the breakup. We became friends, partied on July 4th and hooked up, was nice I missed her being in her arms was amazing, I truly loved her I wanted her to be with me till the end. She told everyone she was marrying me, jealousy on both sides got the best of us nothing major but we got tired of arguing and agreed to break it off. I never really heard she stopped talking about me and one day out of the blue she confronted me around June asking to talk. During the times as friends I helped her study, got to see the kitten we got together again after like 7months we spent my bday together, than one day at party I crashed and she started saying I was hitting her, I never laid a hand on her and I was asleep on another level of the house. She called this 30 year old guy I told her leave and that was the last time I saw her I cried like a baby that whole night, here was someone I loved so much, where the hell did she even get the thought I was there hitting her??? I got mad and went off on her the next day, I know I shouldn't have but I was so upset, this is something serious that I can get in trouble for, and for nothing. All the late nights studying with her and making sure she got thru fireschool when nooone else believed in her there I was by her side, and she does this? So now here we are 3 months nc there are many times I miss her like crazy I miss our shore house I miss talking about moving into it full time and just her being by my side. It was marriage without the ring and we slept in the same bed every night (maybe unhealthy) but we loved it. Now I hear she ask my friends to hang out friends she made only because I introduced her to them. I still hear she talks about me suddle things but idk why she's doing this:/

Frostedflake

I don't think she's really 'doing' anything but moving on.

She's made connections and a career choice and she's not likely to give those up whether you are involved in them or not.

You also can't take credit for someone making it through school. You should help because you care and not for recognition or because you want someone indebted to you. A relationship is two people who want to be together.. not 'owe it' to each other to be together.

Finally, it does no good reflecting on when you both wanted the same things and slept in the same bed because it's not what she wants anymore.

Perhaps it's time to set your sights on new things to want too.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
I don't think she's really 'doing' anything but moving on.

She's made connections and a career choice and she's not likely to give those up whether you are involved in them or not.

You also can't take credit for someone making it through school. You should help because you care and not for recognition or because you want someone indebted to you. A relationship is two people who want to be together.. not 'owe it' to each other to be together.

Finally, it does no good reflecting on when you both wanted the same things and slept in the same bed because it's not what she wants anymore.

Perhaps it's time to set your sights on new things to want too.

I didn't do it for recognition I did it cause I wanted to. I was the only one on my department helping her, because nooone thought she'd make I told her don't not to say anything to the disbelievers do it through action. She finished top of her class. I'm just upset after all this she would turn on me for some guy she met in fireschool who went in being in a 2 year relationship and left being single and the next day with my ex. My ex and I only dated for 6 months and I still miss her granted we were kinda a thing before we hung out for a year before we dated but still 2 years is a long time and he just moved on so fast? I just hope maybe one day she realizes she messed up doubtful but idk I cared for this stupid girl