Really having a hard time

Idk lws

Hello, my ex and I broke up about a month ago. At first it was ok. He left some of his things and there were a couple other things I could read in to that indicated maybe we could work things out still.

We saw each other last week as he was getting some stuff from my place and even talked about getting back together. BUT he has conditions as he blames me for everything that went wrong and so I have to change, but he will not. We left it at I was supposed to call him the next day. I did but didn't readily agree to the conditions and he ended up ending the conversation abruptly. He called me back a few hours later and said sorry but the jist of the conversation was i need to think if i can make those concessions for you or not. I said I'd call when I decided (already knowing it was unlikely) Several hours later I got a text from him telling me he thought about it more and doesn't want me and I'm a horrible person have a nice life etc. I was polite, he got rude again as we were arranging when he could get his things "so he never has to deal with me again" I accommodated his schedule and told him basically to stop texting period explaining he was not being nice.

Now the break up is really sinking in. He admitted as did I when we saw each other that he loves me , we hugged and he asked for a little kiss. The night did not go well, he thought at one point we'd end up together, then he thought I'd end up with a close friend of mine. (My ex thinks me and the man want each other)

I feel so bad , it's really sinking in now and I don't understand how he can be so cruel. Yes we were bad to each other at times in the relationship, I am far from innocent, but not even close to cheating. My ex and I are both jealous types.

Not sure what I'm looking for posting here, to feel better somehow. My ex knows I'm moving away, I could have stayed longer to try to work things out (another thing I had to consider if I agreed to his terms) Maybe trying to figure out Why, why so mean, why won't he compromise too, etc.

I am sorry for your situation and understand that breakups are never easy. I hope that you can find some support in your friends and family. I would suggesting staying busy, find a new hobby and make some new friends. Life will go on and time will heal the hurt. Be kind to yourself and move on. I will be praying for you!

• Like 1