LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

ex has moved on

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th September 2017, 8:19 AM   #16

I want to thank you for input. I need to start my healing and do believe the no contact is the only way to go. It is easy for me to change my hours at work and our next day at work will be on opposite shifts. If two people are not on the same page with marriage and children then it is not going to work. I need to move on and work on my mental, emotional and physical self. Get rid of bad habits. Once again thank you all for taking the time from you days to help me. Everything will be o.k.
hotwheels is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks