Hello

jimloveslips

Last time I was on here was 15th January 2014, 10:38 AM, I was breaking up with LoveShack! I don't see a Hello forum, introduce yourself to the other LoveShackers.

Well actually, second to last, I just posted yesterday, again in Break-ups, as I was having an existential crisis that no-one can help me with except myself, but I needed to put it out into the world so to speak.

Coping is such a downer word!

It evokes struggling, depression, inability to function in normal society, failure.

I'm just rambling here, talking to myself really, trying to find the will to do the right thing, get up off my ass, and get on with a rather wonderful life I have, albeit without that one person that would make it extraordinary.

It won't happen. She's married, I'm married, and we have agree never to contact each other ever again. I can't contact her as I promised her I wouldn't. She won't contact me as she promised that if she did we would meet - oh yes, we never met in real life, just online, on the phone.

People on here are telling me there's no way I could have made such a connection with someone I haven't met, over only two weeks, and I get that, it's bizarre, un-real, but the feelings I have are very real, the pain I have is very real.

But I'll survive it.

I'll move on.

I'll cope.

Thanks for listening.

It seems like you quickly connected with someone that you really don't know on a deep level. Both of you are married and you made the right decision to not have contact with each other. Have you thought about what might be missing in your marriage to want to reach out to someone outside of your marriage? I encourage you to seek marriage counseling and focus on improve the quality of your current relationship. When you marry you make a commitment to honor that person in a self sacrificing way, regardless of how you feel. The book, Boundaries in Marriage, may get you on the right track. I pray that God heals your heart and your marriage.

• Author
I pray that God heals your heart and your marriage.

gelite3, I'm truly honored that your first post is a reply to my rather pathetic post.

There is nothing missing in my marriage, I'm just an ******* with way too much time on my hands and no adult supervision.

Though appreciated, your prayers are wasted on me, not least because I'm not a believer, I'm a knower. May knowledge enter your head and your life.