Ex got a layover flight in my state..

Frostedflake

Frostedflake

The breakup was a disaster and I ended up moving several states away but on the same coast.

My ex recently took a flight and then instead of going home landed in my state and decided to stay for the solar eclipse. By the way, it's not even on the list of "most visual areas for solar eclipse" making it particularly random. I feel so nauseous knowing she's here. I have no idea why- I mean, it's a big enough state. Further, I'm not going out tonight and she doesn't have my address so there's literally no chance of bumping into her.

But I feel nauseous that she tagged mutuals from her primary visit in her post that she landed in my state (not tagging anyone from there) causing me to think that she wanted me to see this. Is that a big assumption?

For now I'm forcing myself to recall eclipses are about fresh starts..

Not for us. But for me. I'm praying by tomorrow morning I'll wake up at peace.

Yes, it's a big assumption. She flew to an airport. She didn't show up on your doorstep.

Be happy you have some heads up that she's generally in town so you can avoid her.

• Like 1
  • Author
Frostedflake
Yes, it's a big assumption. She flew to an airport. She didn't show up on your doorstep.

Be happy you have some heads up that she's generally in town so you can avoid her.

You're everywhere. Believe me, I want you to be right.

There is nothing I want more than to know that these are self-inflicted worries and I have nothing to stress about here.

There is nothing I want more than to know that these are self-inflicted worries and I have nothing to stress about here.

Then stop following her and block her on all your social media... problem SOLVED.. easy peasy

• Like 1
  • Author
Frostedflake

It's not worth all that. If I am right, it's better to just act like I never saw it. No reaction means no reason for further retaliation. I'm good. Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

So what's the problem she doesn't even know where you live, who cares what she does and she'll be gone in a day or 2 anyway.