A girl told me "tbh you're too much" today

the_lost_1

amaysngrace

I told you before that my uncle is deaf since birth and he met and married my aunt. She died of cancer like ten years ago but she was a nurse and was caring in nature.

There are women who will see past your disability and like you for who you are but first you need to be pleasant.

If you're anything in real life like you project yourself to be on this forum, then I'm afraid she's not incorrect.

I don't pretend to know what it's like to deal with a condition like you have, but I do know that you have let that define who you are. That is your choice. I have no doubt that it's made your life more challenging in some ways, but I would hazard a guess that you attribute any negatives, real or perceived, to this condition.

You have insisted that you need no sort of counseling, while also mentioning multiple times wanting to die or alluding to suicide. If you are in fact serious about these things, then you need to reach out for help. There is no shame in that.

However, if you are just saying these things flippantly, then you need to stop. Suicide is a ghastly thing, and I would bet more than a few people here have felt its impact. Please do not take such a heavy topic and toss it around so lightly.

• Author

I have been nothing but nice to her, of course I'm anything unlike in real life. I'm 29, never had a girlfriend never kissed a girl. Nothing happens, it's obvious that God hates me for no reason and wants me to die for him.

I apologize if my words have made impact for some but it fkin hurts.