First gf ever, also took my virginity, cheated on me. Any words guys? :(

Im just feeling confused, mad, sad, and down. I feel strong cause I saw the posibility. Everyone told me to run long ago.. I didnt listen cause she was my first. My love. My princess. I loved her. Then found out today she cheated on me. Tried to lie about it and I forced her to confess and she did. I give her that for honesty.

Guys... how to cope? She was my first everything. Im 30 yrs old. This is terrible

ExpatInItaly

I'm very sorry, OP. It's an awful way to be treated.

I must ask, what red flags was everyone else seeing which led them to tell you to run?

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm very sorry, OP. It's an awful way to be treated.

I must ask, what red flags was everyone else seeing which led them to tell you to run?

I feel like a fool. I feel lied to and played. Yeah its my own fault, I could see it coming almost. Honestly, it was just basic stuff like flirting with other guys and saying she was just being friendly. Well, after a while of talking about it (months) she stopped that and really seemed to be shaping up. We planned so much together.

She was my everything. I loved her, my first everything. Everyone told me to run and I didnt listen cause of this. I just had so much hope and Im like 'no, Im just being to loving and loyal to her for her to turn around and stab me.' Then she did. Then just like that, she did. I feel like such a looser, like Im not man enough. Why? I did everything I could for her, helped her, loved and supported her, and then this?? I just dont understand. Why cant a woman just break up with a guy these days why does she have to cheat to push the guy away? Why?????????

Im just feeling confused, mad, sad, and down. I feel strong cause I saw the posibility.Everyone told me to run long ago.. I didnt listen cause she was my first. My love. My princess. I loved her. Then found out today she cheated on me. Tried to lie about it and I forced her to confess and she did. I give her that for honesty.

Guys... how to cope? She was my first everything. Im 30 yrs old. This is terrible

Will you even listen now? She's shown you who she is which is what everyone else saw. Maybe you should believe her.

"Honesty" would have been confessing upfront. Only telling you because you knew isn't honesty.

You're still in denial.

You'd better wake up or there'll be more hurt down the road.

First loves hardly ever work out. Learn from this and move on if you're smart.