So breaking your heart does feel painful...

nakiami

in relationship 4 years. LDR, married, goal to be together, 10 months more, wife cheated, confessed, after confession cheated again, forgiven for 2 times, after few weeks, confessed she is still cheating, done. broken.

her reason? she's alone, needs comfort, but still love me.

Oh America, why do you break people. but then, I cannot blame her, she is alone.

few more months, I couldve been moved to her and care for her.

when I imagine she is cheating, i feel pain. yeah I thought of suicide, but no I won't do it.

I cared for her so much, given all my commitment and loyalty.

now its time to heal first, then wait for someone who will never ever give up the relationship. bec. thats what I only hope for!

you know, happy family, adventure together, simple life, content life.

but then, how can I heal quick? how can I stop pain? how to forget?

how to forget the trauma, how to throw away the psychological and emotional damage?

I have been a stupid person.

I have stayed away from my friends, basically do what my wife wants so she can be happy.

I will visit her and to process divorce. she can be free, I am too. lots of regrets, but can't do anything as damage is done.

sorry for long post. I tried to just put direct points.

but then, our story is not this strong.

4 years of good memories. gone.

l'm deeply sorry for what's happened. But she was alone , so what , so were you and you didn't cheat and def' not over and over.

l'm sorry man but don't be so hard on you, ok, she is weak and lacked a lot of other quality and def' not marriage material.

l wish l could offer some advice to speed things up but, hopefully somebody can offer something.

just please don't make excuses for her though or blame yourself. you remained loyal and true ut she seriously didn't. take care of yourself.

Edited by Chilli
  • Author
l'm deeply sorry for what's happened. But she was alone , so what , so were you and you didn't cheat and def' not over and over.

l'm sorry man but don't be so hard on you, ok, she is weak and lacked a lot of other quality and def' not marriage material.

l wish l could offer some advice to speed things up but, hopefully somebody can offer something.

just please don't make excuses for her though or blame yourself. you remained loyal and true ut she seriously didn't. take care of yourself.

thank you so much sir/maam,

your words helped already. I do not have close friends so good words of wisdom are meds for me.

• Like 1