I'm not sure what my girlfriend wants

Arian thehunter

Arian thehunter

Me and my girlfriend are currently studying at the same high school.But it's not like we meet each other every day.She's from a protective family,her mom is with her in everywhere.So,we contact each other by messaging and phone calls only.Sometimes,she gives me love letters.

Recently,she gave me a letter,where she wrote about our future.She wrote that,she's in love with me and wants me as her life partner in future.In order to get married,she wants me to study further and make a good position in carrier.She wrote,she will be doing the same because her family won't accept me unless I'm good in their eyes,which is same for my family too.

So she advised me to concentrate in studies(Though I'm a good student in my class) for having a good job in future.She also told me to take care of my parents.

At the end of the letter,she wrote that as she's in love with me,she wants to be with me for the rest of her life.

Now I'm confused if this was a breakup letter?Or she just wants me to contact her lees than before?Am I still on a relationship with her?Or are we just friends now?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

No where in there did I see friendship or break up. The girl told you what has to happen for you two to have a romantic future together. All is well.

Do concentrate on your studies & continue to court her.

• Like 1
basketballgirl4000

That's a frustrating and confusing situation to be in! It does not sound like she is breaking up with you or asking you to back off. It sounds like she is wanting to become more serious, so she is letting you know what you should do if you too want to move forward. Maybe you could take some time to think about if this relationship is something you want, especially if you want to continue to the next level and think about the future. Don't be afraid to write her a letter or speak to her about any questions that you have. Could you talk to a friend or parent about the situation?