I should be over this by now ..

Kriskris

Its been a little over a month since i was told by the guy who i was dating that basically he didnt want anything with me eveb though he was the ine who pursued and came in hot and heavy.It was a short fling but im still upset about it. He really made me feel like we were turning into something and he ran away at the first sign of me wanting it to turn into something. Unfortunately i see him at work (im a nurse hes a paramedic). Yesterday he did a small smile and then looked down..be cant even look me in the eye..why? And today he came and stood over by me because one of his coworkers was standing by me and i could hear my heart pounding.. I did nothing wrong...i just wanna get over this and i dont wanna be affected when seeing him...we only dated a few weeks! It may have went a little toi fast i will admit. And he would always ask me why anyone would be stupid enough to let me go.so maybe he can give me the answer to that now? Granted i was single for a whole year prior, healing from a prior relationship. Im tired of feeling used and not good enough :/ part of me just wants a text from him. He completely acts as i do not exist. We are still social media friends and i didnt even get a happy birthday..might sound petty but all these things bother me. I know im a good person.. but this is just consuming me. Part of me wants him to come back around once all his "busy" stuff ends...hes taking paramedic classes that took all.his time (that was one of his excuses) and he had just gotten out of a relatio ship a month prior to us talking...i dont want to try to date anyone else...i just want this to all be ok....

stillafool

Chances are high that he still isn't over his ex no matter what he says. He was only broken up a month and may want to reconcile because he misses her. Guys make time for the girls they like I don't care how busy they are. It's best not to fall too fast for these guys until they ask you to be their gf.

• Like 1
  • Author

I should add his ex is already in a new relationship. And i truly believe that is old news now (him and his ex).

stillafool
I should add his ex is already in a new relationship. And i truly believe that is old news now (him and his ex).

Feelings do not automatically go away just because an ex is in a new relationship. He may still want her.