NC Day 1, target for 60 days.

spoonsha

I don't want to get to the detail, but I do need NC for at least 60 days. I failed million times, and the longest time for NC was 14 days then he texted me, and I always caved in which gave me more heartache...

This time I will count my days here, so I can get support here as well. Anybody who wants to join me is welcome. Together we can break free from ex and live the life we deserve!

Anyway, today is day 1.

• Like 1
I don't want to get to the detail, but I do need NC for at least 60 days. I failed million times, and the longest time for NC was 14 days then he texted me, and I always caved in which gave me more heartache...

This time I will count my days here, so I can get support here as well. Anybody who wants to join me is welcome. Together we can break free from ex and live the life we deserve!

Anyway, today is day 1.

Congrats on making this decision, in writing. Deciding to move on brings you a long way towards moving on!

• Like 2
Life lessons

I wish you the best!

NC is difficult! Him contacting or trying to contact you will only make it more difficult, for you!

I personally think the first week is the hardest....the thought of contact seemingly weighed on me. I had constant thoughts! For me personally, my mind wasn't on him as much, after that first week....but each time he reached out, it was like starting all over again! To insure NC, it probably would be best to block him, so that he can't reach out to you!

Stay strong & good luck to you!!

• Like 2

Anyway, today is day 1.

As the Romans said, Strength and honour! Keep reminding yourself that your healing is the most important thing going on for you now. Good luck!

Make sure you don't have her on any social media, for me its been 54 days of NC but still this week I found I was still following her on Pinterest (I didnt use it for few months) and saw she had an activity which I didn't check. And even close to your 60 days, it will be difficult (I don't have any specific target or days, I will see how I feel)

Hide WhatsApp conversations, take all the pictures from your phone into your computer, put all her emails in a folder, remove things that she gave you that keep reminding you of her (at least for some time). All this will help you.

Also, things like changing your phone rings or the music playlist you listen too.

• Like 1
1966Seahorse

.... blocking them and deleting their details/numbers from your phone, all technology is the way to succeed ...

... by just deleting someone and not blocking always gives them the option to contact you ... and that can catch you in a moment of weakness if they message you - and it is then all too easy to reply - if you block and remove their number/details this practically guarantees the end .... if it is what you really want that is.

Good luck!!!

• Like 1

Do it right:

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means he might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete him from all social media.

*No monitoring of him on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what he is doing or saying.

Take care.

Edited by Satu
  • Like 2