Can't cope...

I'm 41 male, single father to my amazing 16year old son, broke up with his mum 10 years ago, got over that, then I'd a 6 year relationship, got over that, now is where the trouble starts...met a girl at work, she's 25, (age difference I know) we become best friends, then we become a couple for approx 1yr, (sort of, her family didn't like my age), over this past 6 months she's started hanging out with her friends more and more and more, now finally all my suspicions are through and she's seeing another guy...I only found this out two weeks ago, through other sources, she hadn't the decency to tell me, I am in pieces, bits, I seen her picking him up 2 days ago and I started crying and text her sloppy crap as to how much I ioved her, she always told me shed never love a man as much as me, to let down my walls, to never leave her etc etc, I haven't stopped crying in 2 weeks, can't eat, heart pounding, butterflies in tummy, panic attacks,vomiting, drinking too much, I'm just lost and I don't know what to do or how to unlove or uncare for this girl, I wish there was a button I could flick, please help

Go seek counselling. It's not the end of the world though it might seem like it. And date someone your own age next time.... anyone whose family are worth their salt is going to have an issue with a guy the same age as her father dating her and will put pressure on her to call it quits.