How do I get my stuff back

Losther

So my story is crazy. Broke up about 5 months ago from a 7 year realtionship. Found out 2 weeks ago she was dating my best friend so that probably started 2 months ago.

I was hoping we would get back together but I realize now there is absolutely no chance.

I haven't talked to either of them since.

I left my bike and bball when I left. Should i just dump them or make a time to get them?

Thx.

Sorry to hear about that. If you haven't had them for about 5 months now I would just forget about it. If you really want it back then try to get it.

Do what my exh did, emailed me asking when he could come over to pick stuff up, then he brought a friend with him. It helped me not go crazy on him because people were around. It definitely pissed me off, but i didnt go yelling and stuff and calmed down after he left.

Hopefully she still has it... Just sent her an email or txt or something stating that you want your things. She should have no problem with giving them to you. Take a friend with you ...

lostandlonely

yeah definitely take a friend, make sure that they're someone you trust to pull you out if things go bad.

oh and its probably a good idea to see if you can go round when your (ex?)best mate isnt there. No need to create more drama than there needs to be.

At the end of the day, it's your stuff, theres no reason why you shouldnt get it back. If she has a problem with seeing you maybe you can arrange a time and she can just leave it outside for you, so theres no need for you to actually have any contact with her.

BrotherAaron

When my ex and I broke up, I didn't get my bike back right away. I didn't want to deal with it... until one day, when I was late for class, the guy she left me for whizzed by me on it. Needless to say, I showed up later and demanded everything back, and, in my rage, also took back everything I ever bought her. When she wanted to know why I was mad, I told her "I'm sick of him riding things that are supposed to be mine."

Get it back before it becomes somebody else's

"I'm sick of him riding things that are supposed to be mine." ~brother aaron

ha ha lmao

hey losther, same boat!

your stuff however has more value, well the way i saw it still do really is why shouldnt you get it back, after all it is yours and you already have to deal with losing her and your best friend. i just emailed my ex for my stuff and since decided it was a bad idea as i broke nc and felt that he thought it was an excuse.

however in your case i think you should get it back. just send mail stating "i will be round at such and such time to collect stuff, please mail me if this is not convenient."

Depends on the relationship and break up. If you had a nice relationship and you had a clean break up, there's no reason in being a total jerk to her. IMO, gifts are no no's.

But then if she was a b*tch who put you through hell, you might clear her house of everything that you ever paid for ;)!

Basically, it depends on how gentleman-like you feel towards her.