Someone is trolling my ex pretending to be me?!

Frostedflake

I blew NC only to get yelled at over the phone about text messages I never sent.

See, when we broke up- I moved. She was literally the only good thing about that place.

So 4 states away I had to get my number changed because phone companies and their state tax bs. The breakup was so bad I just didn't hand out my number the same. So if we communicated it was through her emailing me.

Then we suddenly went NC. So a month or so later..Well I got in my dumb feelings and decided one night I'm going to call her. Immediate regrets. Once she hears my voice shes yelling at me about text messages. I said, "from this number?!"

She said, "I don't know, I blocked it and clearly you like to change it a lot"

I changed it once.. but alright. What'd these texts say?

And apparently they said all this crap about "offically single!!!", "so happy", "finally" etcetc.

I said, how do you know that's not one of your friends that just broke up?

She said it's not and she's so sure that it's me. Then insert about 20mins about how she's dating someone new who is older, more established, and they have a vacation planned in Thailand a year from now. I played weak for her and let her brag it all out. A vacation in a year with someone you've been dating a week. Like sounds fake but okay. :rolleyes: And I really missed her voice. About these texts tho..

She has my number NOW. So the same fool can't keep pulling this. If there's even anything being pulled. Like she's so determined to make me a bad guy. I don't even think there's a fix for it.. She didn't really leave any space for me to disprove it. Maybe this is just a giant rant.

You and she broke up and you moved away, so put the relationship and her in your past. If you didn't enjoy the phone conversation, and you say that you didn't, just let it go. Don't contact her again.

As to someone else trolling her, which isn't even clearly certain to have happened, that's no concern of yours.

Neither of you seems to be a source of joy to the other at this point, so leave yourself in her past and put her in your past.

• Like 1