Possible stalking? Linkedin

lovesgf

Hey guys,

Wondering can you shed some light on my situation,

You can see my thread from when the break up just happened.

Here is a quick synopsis,

4year age gap, 21 - I'm 25

She has had an outrageous amount of stress in her life (parents divorced, bullied by her mother, Dealing with change and death, Pressure from life in general)

Had a happy relationship, never fought, always good. She out of the blue completely broke up, said she couldnt handle the stress. left and cut me out of her life without any reason other than she needs time to sort her stress and she needs headspace. Since then she has been out every single weekend the last 4 months. i have had no contact for 45 days or so before Xmas., she contacted me to see how i am as i think she was guilty about how she treated me. I had asked her if she had anything to talk about and if not could she leave me to live my life as i have been as i cant be friends right now. That weekend she kissed a guy and i found out. I asked her for money she owes me and that i hope shes happy, i have never been angry to her before. I deleted her across all social media, to move on.

At Christmas she seen me in person for the first time, walked up to my face, and ran. Then in January she viewed my linked in, added me on Facebook and snap chat all in the one week. I didn't accept.

This week I also seen her on tinder, (i only signed up to see if she was on it) and now again yesterday she looked at my LinkedIn again.

Sounds like she has moved on, but nothing was ever wrong in our relationship, i done nothing wrong and neither did she, i feel she has just blown a fuse.

Anyways, I'm trying to move on myself, but yet i wonder why she keeps on checking me out on LinkedIn if she has moved on, usually people just move forward, but she is, but for some reason keeps checking my profile out and she knows ill get a notification..

Any advice?

My heart wants her back, but my head knows I've been hurt and treated horribly, I want this to be over and I just want to be free or to be back with her, I feel like this is dragging out too much. Broke up the 1st of October.

Hey guys,

Wondering can you shed some light on my situation,

You can see my thread from when the break up just happened.

Here is a quick synopsis,

4year age gap, 21 - I'm 25

She has had an outrageous amount of stress in her life (parents divorced, bullied by her mother, Dealing with change and death, Pressure from life in general)

Had a happy relationship, never fought, always good. She out of the blue completely broke up, said she couldnt handle the stress. left and cut me out of her life without any reason other than she needs time to sort her stress and she needs headspace. Since then she has been out every single weekend the last 4 months. i have had no contact for 45 days or so before Xmas., she contacted me to see how i am as i think she was guilty about how she treated me. I had asked her if she had anything to talk about and if not could she leave me to live my life as i have been as i cant be friends right now. That weekend she kissed a guy and i found out. I asked her for money she owes me and that i hope shes happy, i have never been angry to her before. I deleted her across all social media, to move on.

At Christmas she seen me in person for the first time, walked up to my face, and ran. Then in January she viewed my linked in, added me on Facebook and snap chat all in the one week. I didn't accept.

This week I also seen her on tinder, (i only signed up to see if she was on it) and now again yesterday she looked at my LinkedIn again.

Sounds like she has moved on, but nothing was ever wrong in our relationship, i done nothing wrong and neither did she, i feel she has just blown a fuse.

Anyways, I'm trying to move on myself, but yet i wonder why she keeps on checking me out on LinkedIn if she has moved on, usually people just move forward, but she is, but for some reason keeps checking my profile out and she knows ill get a notification..

Any advice?

My heart wants her back, but my head knows I've been hurt and treated horribly, I want this to be over and I just want to be free or to be back with her, I feel like this is dragging out too much. Broke up the 1st of October.

I'd say let her go. If she was interested in you then she would reach out more and let you know. It sounds as if she only used "stress" as a reason to end it with you....which is common when a female wants out of a relationship and doesn't want the other person to hurt. She may only be checking to see if you have found someone else yet!? That way she could no longer use the need time statement.....

• Author

I honestly never seen it coming, she was happy, i think this was the only thing she had control in her life, and i got cut! its horrible

I want to move on but every time i get a view, i get some sense of false hope.

All my linkedin is my CV, its a professsional profile, that she knows I will get a notification, its nearly like " hey you, you begged me to come back and im not, but you can see me looking at you, not once but twice, now dont you forget about me!"

Sucks, i just want to move on or get back, every week or two i have enough interaction from her to give me hope. my emotional side is running with this