Showing him/her what they're missing

Tiggercat88

I'm curious, what are people's strategies/thoughts for showing either an ex or the emotionally unavailable person who got scared of their feelings for you and ran what they're missing out on?

Sure you can't force someone to see you the way you want them to, yet there's still a little fight in you (maybe call it revenge) that just wants to rub it in what they are missing because they were too scared to take a chance.

Funny how we want to fight for the people that don't want us eh?

Showing someone what they are missing is just our ego talking. If they aren't interested, then they won't be missing anything.

• Like 3
I'm curious, what are people's strategies/thoughts for showing either an ex or the emotionally unavailable person who got scared of their feelings for you and ran what they're missing out on?

Sure you can't force someone to see you the way you want them to, yet there's still a little fight in you (maybe call it revenge) that just wants to rub it in what they are missing because they were too scared to take a chance.

Funny how we want to fight for the people that don't want us eh?

You do realize what your saying right? Someone may have deep rooted child embedded insecurities or wounds and you want revenge?

Your best bet is to just do you and be the best you and let that exe resolve what ever problems they have. If they are erratic, emotionally unstable, or confused. the universe will balance it out for you.

I really don't believe people get afraid of their feelings. They are just not interested enough to follow through. Not much any of us can do about that. I can understand the temptation to show them what they are missing - and you can do that if you really want to - but don't assume it will bring him back. Yes, there is that basic instinct in all of us, to want to reclaim what we lost if someone else appears interested, but what matters is what you want. It tends to be apparent if someone is trying to make another person jealous. It is a sign you are not over them at all. He will also understand that that is what is going on, so do you want to give him the satisfaction? Ignoring him and making a life for yourself is what will help you, not acting in order to provoke him.

I am sorry you were hurt, it's does make you feel angry so I understand where you are coming from.

• Like 1