Got dumped again

Itś me again. I got dumped second time in a row. I shared my story here earlier.

After my last boyfriend dumped me I found a new guy. It took me a long time to get over the first one and thanks to the new guy it happened. I started to have feelings for him. We dated 2 months and it was amazing and I really liked him more than my first guy. Cant believe it happened again. He has a kid. At first I was a little worried that he is not interested in serious relationship but he pursued me heavily and he got me. We had so much fun together and I thought he liked me a lot coz he told me so. We had some misunderstandings about our dating times (kids needed him aswell but we never knew when was our time together). But it wasn´t the real problem. Everything else seemed to be ok and he suddenly went cold for 2 days and decided to end our relationship coz he felt I was expecting more from him that I want to have kids with him and he doesn´t. His friends tõld him to be honest with me. He doesnt want to take my years from me etc. But I wasn´t thinking like that. I just wanted to be with him. Never know what the future holds. The thing is I dont know what happened. We didnt fight and we both enjoyed eachother a lot. He said there is noone else but how COMe he suddenly wanted out? Our last conversations was sweet...we just couldn´t leave eachother and couldn´t stop hugging and kissing. When he was leaving he came back to hug me few times again. I dont understand what happened. I miss him so much, he was perfect. Whats wrong with me?

Itś me again. I got dumped second time in a row. I shared my story here earlier.

After my last boyfriend dumped me I found a new guy. It took me a long time to get over the first one and thanks to the new guy it happened.

Do you think you got into this relationship to help you get over the last one? That might not be a healthy way to move on. How much time between the two?

• Author

I met the new guy after a year from BU (and 5 months NC with ex). I was ready to move on. I was ready to meet new people. At first it was just fun but we liked eachother from day one. It was so good to be together and really like him more than my ex. I thought I found a perfect guy. I dont know why did he dump me. Just dont believe its just becouse he doesnt want to have more kids. Why to end something you enjoy?

Whats wrong with me?

There is nothing wrong with you.

You can't speculate what happened with him.

If I was to speculate I could think his baby mommy was up to something or his guy friends wanted their hangout buddy back, could be anything.

Go hard NC, no glancing at his facebook or shid, focus on you, love you.

There is far more to life than having an SO, sure it can be nice, amazing even. It can also be wretched and stifling and it is certainly no key to happiness.

Be prosperous.

• Like 3
  • Author

The thing is I really enjoyed our time together. And when we were together I was so happy. He really enjoyed it aswell but maybe he wasn´t that happy?

I wish I tried harder. But I feel like I didnt get a chance to improve it.

• Author

I feel like I want to enjoy my life and don´t want this pressure to have kids and search for potential father for kids. If I find someone who would like to have kids with me then great but at the moment I want to be with him and enjoy it til it lasts. Usually I am not like this but there is something about him I just love. I am confused, he suddenly ended things and I didn´t have time to think about it like this. Like he should have asked if I am ok with his decision not to have kids anymore and if I want to continue the RS. He said its not gonna end well.

ExpatInItaly
I feel like I want to enjoy my life and don´t want this pressure to have kids and search for potential father for kids. If I find someone who would like to have kids with me then great but at the moment I want to be with him and enjoy it til it lasts. Usually I am not like this but there is something about him I just love. I am confused, he suddenly ended things and I didn´t have time to think about it like this. Like he should have asked if I am ok with his decision not to have kids anymore and if I want to continue the RS. He said its not gonna end well.

Did you say this to him?

I am asking because if he sensed you were enjoying the moment but ultimately you would like a family in the future, he did the right thing letting you go.

• Author

I was kind of confused when we had a last talk. I said that I haven´t thought about like this becouse we have been together not a long time (couple months) and I don´t know if I want to have kids and I dont know what the future holds. In my mind I was thinking that I even didn´t know him that well to decide if I want to have kids with him (it was too early to think about it). It is kind of confusing for me. I told him why to finish it if we enjoy eachother. He said he has done this before and it doesnt end well. Maybe there was something else in his mind? Is it becouse he is moving abroad for job (stays there some months).

I'm sorry but it sounds like he was enjoying your company but didn't feel very attached. He realised he wasn't likely to become more attached whereas you were getting keen on him, so decided it was best to end it. It's crap, I know.

• Author

But he acted like in love. Always telling me how great everything is.

I just don´t get it. I know it sounds strange but I really liked everything about him. I couldn´t believe that I can feel that way. Everything was perfect really and then boom itś gone. Like a slap in the face. Just don´t get it. I am thinking about it all the time. It is so confusing. Feeling sick in stomach.