Must have an encounter with EX!!!!! @$%*&@#$!

IhavenoFREAKINclue

IhavenoFREAKINclue

I thought this day would never come. The day that I had to have an encounter with the :eek::eek::eek::eek: EX!

I have to meet up with him. When I moved out I must have left some stuff and I have to go pick the rest of my things up. Since he went psycho and now that I have a restraining order against him, THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

How should I act? Cool calm and collected?

And I don't want to hear from anybody "Well maybe your subconscious purposely left that so you can see him"..............NO!

So Now I thought that he was gone forever. Done, finished, cease to exist in my book. But now I have to see his fat ugly face. I sound immature. :o

What is a girl to do?

Just be calm....can you send someone else to go pick your stuff up? a friend? family member? Or if you have to go can you bring someone with you?

Originally posted by IhavenoFREAKINclue

I thought this day would never come. The day that I had to have an encounter with the :eek::eek::eek::eek: EX!

I have to meet up with him. When I moved out I must have left some stuff and I have to go pick the rest of my things up. Since he went psycho and now that I have a restraining order against him, THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

How should I act? Cool calm and collected?

And I don't want to hear from anybody "Well maybe your subconscious purposely left that so you can see him"..............NO!

So Now I thought that he was gone forever. Done, finished, cease to exist in my book. But now I have to see his fat ugly face. I sound immature. :o

What is a girl to do?

Do nothing.

If you have a restraining order then the police have to be there as well.

You only have a set amount of time for picking your things up.

Don't say a word to him or look at him.

Just go in with the police officer, get your things and leave.

Your ex knows that he can't speak to you and the officer will remind him.

Your gonna be alright.

blind_otter

Um, yeah. If you have a restraining order then there should be a police officer present during the exchange.

Originally posted by blind_otter

Um, yeah. If you have a restraining order then there should be a police officer present during the exchange.

Ditto.