Dreams after a long time

edgygirl

I didn't even realize it, until he sneaked into my dreams last night: it's going to be 2 years this week since the break up.

I thought I had forgotten him for the most part in the past year. That's when he last wrote me to tell me he was engaged. Of course I didn't reply.

So why is it he was in my dreams last night? I hate it so much.

I haven't been able to find anyone since... anyone I really liked. Maybe that's why.

Is there a rationale in the study of dreams on why an old lover pops up? :sick:

• Like 1
I didn't even realize it, until he sneaked into my dreams last night: it's going to be 2 years this week since the break up.

I thought I had forgotten him for the most part in the past year. That's when he last wrote me to tell me he was engaged. Of course I didn't reply.

So why is it he was in my dreams last night? I hate it so much.

I haven't been able to find anyone since... anyone I really liked. Maybe that's why.

Is there a rationale in the study of dreams on why an old lover pops up? :sick:

I don't know (aside from my own musings) but I'd get used to him playing a recurring role ....could be there for decades. :p (Seriously.)

• Like 2

I have no clue. I barely ever remember any of my dreams, but my ex pops up every now and again. I don't think I would read too deeply into it.

• Like 1

Dreams are the subconscious part of your mind doing it's housekeeping.

It's perfectly normal and healthy.

Just let them roll.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks guys. It was a little disturbing, but I will try not to read too deeply into it indeed :/

• Like 1