LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Dealing with a crazy crazy breakup

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Old 5th April 2016, 11:17 AM   #1

Dealing with a crazy crazy breakup

Im having a hard time not asking my ex to move back in. I kicked him out, out of anger eventhou I promised not to do it no matter how mad or what he did. I was doing so well but he started not coming home after work. He would work all day then go out after work to his friends house and never come home. Sometimes going to work from his friends house. This time he never came home or called till the next following day at 11:30. But Idid not get mad he or fuss.or say get out but I was hurt. I figure if I didnt get mad and fight he would slow down but it didnt matter if i fussed or we had a argument he would still do it. After that incident he said sorry and my request was to treat me with respect. Then the next week he was suppose to pick me up from work and never showed up no call no show so i had to walk home and i felt so bad. He said he went fishing and came home with a fish but I was mad. He said his phone died and he didnt know my number to call.
We both have friends my male friends never call late or blow my phone up. His female friends call at 3:30am mine never after 11. Its confusing to me . He sais its no sex there jus hanging out, but a shes always asking to get some dick. I have my flaws but he never had to worry about that. He has 5 small kids and they were not allowed to come over and I cant go to family functions if his baby mother an kids are there. But I feel like I still want him?????
lifereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2016, 5:43 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifereal View Post
Im having a hard time not asking my ex to move back in. I kicked him out, out of anger eventhou I promised not to do it no matter how mad or what he did. I was doing so well but he started not coming home after work. He would work all day then go out after work to his friends house and never come home. Sometimes going to work from his friends house. This time he never came home or called till the next following day at 11:30. But Idid not get mad he or fuss.or say get out but I was hurt. I figure if I didnt get mad and fight he would slow down but it didnt matter if i fussed or we had a argument he would still do it. After that incident he said sorry and my request was to treat me with respect. Then the next week he was suppose to pick me up from work and never showed up no call no show so i had to walk home and i felt so bad. He said he went fishing and came home with a fish but I was mad. He said his phone died and he didnt know my number to call.
We both have friends my male friends never call late or blow my phone up. His female friends call at 3:30am mine never after 11. Its confusing to me . He sais its no sex there jus hanging out, but a shes always asking to get some dick. I have my flaws but he never had to worry about that. He has 5 small kids and they were not allowed to come over and I cant go to family functions if his baby mother an kids are there. But I feel like I still want him?????
I'm not sure I understood your message. Are you separate? If so, for how long have you been broken up? Those 5 children, are they yours or he has them from the past marriage?
AlexDream is offline   Reply With Quote