Have you ever cried immediately after masturbating?

JelatineDessert

JelatineDessert

Sometimes when I'm feeling especially lonely or heartbroken, I find myself crying immediately after masturbating. It's embarrassing, I know, but it just happens.

I feel it's because I wish I had that special someone in my life. I've been single for a while now, and I'm putting myself out there as much as I can to meet new people. I'm going out, going to mixers, and even online dating.

It's just kind of hard really clicking with someone I like enough. I dont believe in wasting a man's time, energy and money if I'm not fully into him.

I'm fearful of being alone forever or even settling.

I dont want my youth to be spent alone and I want to be able to feel young, have sex, have a boyfriend, yet even when I try, it doesn't always happen.

Can someone please comfort me? I just want to finally have love...

I never had an official relationship and maybe because you are a girl, but when I do that act, I feel relaxed, happy and sad. But sad because I came early hahaha!!!

I love sex and that may be because I am physically male. I, too, became lonely sometimes as well, but whenever I read about the lies and the cheating etc etc. I choose loneliness lol.

But anyway, you'll get your due. Just wait and continue putting yourself out there. You'll have someone :D

• Like 1

I thought this was just me. I've noticed it has only happened with two different "break ups". Every break up leaves me sad because of rejection, but I think this phenomenon indicates deeper feelings. Maybe I'm wrong. But even if I am *okay* I'll cry like this post-break up with these two boys.

I have never cried right after. Usually how it will happen for me is that I may be crying/feeling sad because of loneliness or how I may not find someone good or some thought along those lines.

And usually if I masturbate after that I feel a little clear headed, relaxed and less stressed. At least for that moment in time. So it has an opposite effect on me for the short term at least.

But as Chris2016 said I am not happy that I have to do it the umpteenth time.

SheleftmeforMichael

I remember...

About the time of my breakup, my girlfriend of 3 years still lived with me for 3 months before she finally moved out. It was during that time when the breakup was still fresh in my heart and mind that I was really trying to get her back.

And like most partners that have fallen out of love/relationship, we get horny, we want to be with our former lovers intimately.

She wasn't having any of my advances no matter how hard I tried and at the time, I didn't want to engage in sex with anyone else but her. So I had to take care of the needs on my own. I remember when I did and knowing she was next door in the next room texting away with her new man her life in secret (she didn't know that I knew she had already moved on and I just didn't want to admit it to myself at the time), I cried right after I did it. I used a toy she got me intended for when she was away on business trips when we were still together. I felt humiliated. I felt sad. I felt utterly lonely.

It was a tough learning experience indeed. That was back in 2014. Fast forward today, and I've been in the dating game with success. No keepers as of yet, but those days of handling stuff on my own are long gone.

Yep, the ole masturbate and then sob routine... Have done this many times recently!! It's because I'm fantasizing about my ex though. I need to start thinking about someone else but no one else "does it for me" in the same way...

• Like 1