Why does he want to hang around!??

Sweett

Why do they say " can i still call you" and "I'm still gonna be there for you"? I found out this guy had strung me along for 6 months and he was engaged the entire time!!! I found out on my own that he had been lying and stringing me along because his actions didn't match his words, i'd never met his family, he wasn't spending as much time with me that i had wanted, breaking dates, etc. i asked him about these things and never got straight answers or he told me to bare with him and it'll get better. Well it didn't so i went digging on my own and discovered he's engaged. I confronted him, called him a lying manipulative jerk, etc. at first he still would not admit the truth and he denied knowing the woman!!! So now that he's busted he wants to still be there for me!?? Really for what!??? He's hurt me enough telling me he loved me and i was the one for him for 6 months!!! What if I hadn't found out about this fiancé on my own!??? In doing more digging it seems cheating is what he's good at. Seems he's cheated on everyone even ex wives!!! Why the hell is he getting married again!??

The answer to your question is easy - to get extra sex on the side. You are probably not the only one he told these lies to. His poor fiance, isn't she the lucky one that he chose her to marry his sorry arse.

• Like 1

Because he is a collector. You have to realize if some guys had it their way, being married to one woman wouldn't be their ultimate dream. It would be having several around they didn't have too much deep obligation with. Just tell him no.

• Author
The answer to your question is easy - to get extra sex on the side. You are probably not the only one he told these lies to. His poor fiance, isn't she the lucky one that he chose her to marry his sorry arse.

Yeah i figured as much too... Just wanted to continue to string me along. Hurtful is what it is but i guess its a good thing I found out sooner than later.

• Author
Because he is a collector. You have to realize if some guys had it their way, being married to one woman wouldn't be their ultimate dream. It would be having several around they didn't have too much deep obligation with. Just tell him no.

I told him no along with some other choice words then blocked him. I don't know whether to be hurt or angry