Where's the justice??!!!

xpaperxcutx

Oh God!!! I'm sitting at home crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm crying because I just saw a video of my ex celebrating his birthday with the girl he left me for. I'm sad. It isn't fair!!!

He left me for the other girl and this entire year I have suffered from depression and he is just HAPPY with HER???

Why is everything is unfar!!! He cheated and he left me for her. So how come he is still happy?? I'm just here waiting for the other shoe to drop so that his cheating ways comes out into the open. He is cheating her on CL. So how come karma is only hurting me? How come he is still happy without me???

...So how come karma is only hurting me?...

[Deliberately overlooking the misuse of "karma"] my money's on because you keep letting it,

by continuing to check out his postings on social sites.

You should stop doing that. By stopping doing that, you can help "karma" along, by assuming he's as miserable as you are...

or [better yet], it'll free you up so you can get to being as happy as [you presume] he is.

Best of luck to you, OP...

• Like 3

Is this the same guy you acted all crazy on when you were together? If so, it's hardly surprising he's happier with her. It's not unfair - you reap what you sow

• Author

But he is happy... and they plan on getting married after one year together... when I was with him for 3 years and he just left me for her.

There are times where I just contemplated suicide because I gave him so much but he took me for granted...

But he is happy... and they plan on getting married after one year together... when I was with him for 3 years and he just left me for her.

There are times where I just contemplated suicide because I gave him so much but he took me for granted...

And good for him that he's found a woman who treats him well. Giving him so much means nothing if you act like a psychopath at other times. And if you think he took you for granted, then more fool you for staying.

Stop being a victim and own your own contribution to this all going wrong.

• Author
And good for him that he's found a woman who treats him well. Giving him so much means nothing if you act like a psychopath at other times. And if you think he took you for granted, then more fool you for staying.

Stop being a victim and own your own contribution to this all going wrong.

I didn't act like a psychopath!

I asked him for forgiveness and even tried to fix things with him in the end. But he still left.

But he's been trying to cheat on her through Craigslist. I caught him trying to look for sex.

So how is this all my fault? He cheated me with her!

You are so messed up for saying I deserved this! I already suffered enough this past year! I deserve more than this!!!

...I already suffered enough this past year! I deserve more than this!!!

IF true, then why do you keep putting yourself through it?

• Like 1
I didn't act like a psychopath!

According to what you wrote in response to the OP of this thread, you acted bat **** crazy http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/second-chances/560901-anyone-know-what-type-behaviour

I asked him for forgiveness and even tried to fix things with him in the end. But he still left.

If you weren't behaving badly, why would you need to ask for forgiveness? By the time the relationship ended, he probably didn't care enough about you to try any longer. Apologising and asking for forgiveness means nothing if you don't stop the behaviour immediately.

But he's been trying to cheat on her through Craigslist. I caught him trying to look for sex.

So why are you upset that he's moved on? Shouldn't it be 'good riddance'?

So how is this all my fault? He cheated me with her!

You behaved appallingly and he cheated. Seems to me like your sins equal each other out

You are so messed up for saying I deserved this! I already suffered enough this past year! I deserve more than this!!!

And you're messed up if you think that you didn't contribute to this. You reap what you sow.

• Author
According to what you wrote in response to the OP of this thread, you acted bat **** crazy http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/second-chances/560901-anyone-know-what-type-behaviour

If you weren't behaving badly, why would you need to ask for forgiveness? By the time the relationship ended, he probably didn't care enough about you to try any longer. Apologising and asking for forgiveness means nothing if you don't stop the behaviour immediately.

So why are you upset that he's moved on? Shouldn't it be 'good riddance'?

You behaved appallingly and he cheated. Seems to me like your sins equal each other out

And you're messed up if you think that you didn't contribute to this. You reap what you sow.

And I stopped. I stopped and changed. I know I behaved badly before but I did change for him. He left me for her but he is cheating on her.

I already reaped what I sowed. I've been suffering from depression. Isn't that enough?

I've been a long time member of this forum, but I don't think I deserve this much pain from either him nor you.

And I stopped. I stopped and changed. I know I behaved badly before but I did change for him. He left me for her but he is cheating on her.

I already reaped what I sowed. I've been suffering from depression. Isn't that enough?

I've been a long time member of this forum, but I don't think I deserve this much pain from either him nor you.

You're sabatoging yourself though. You refuse to accept the fact that he left you and start getting on with your own life. Following his every move and activity and his current relationship is not normal so it's no wonder why you still feel like you're being unfairly treated. You're doing it to yourself.

You could easily remove him from your daily routine. Remove him from your social media and contacts, stop looking at what he does. Start opening yourself to other social opportunities and dating. That's how you'll move forward. Wallowing in "why did he leave me and why is he happy with her!?" Is just going to make you depressed forever.

Not sure why you choose to keep doing that.

• Like 3
  • Author
You're sabatoging yourself though. You refuse to accept the fact that he left you and start getting on with your own life. Following his every move and activity and his current relationship is not normal so it's no wonder why you still feel like you're being unfairly treated. You're doing it to yourself.

You could easily remove him from your daily routine. Remove him from your social media and contacts, stop looking at what he does. Start opening yourself to other social opportunities and dating. That's how you'll move forward. Wallowing in "why did he leave me and why is he happy with her!?" Is just going to make you depressed forever.

Not sure why you choose to keep doing that.

Because he messed with my head telling me he was gonna give me a chance if she ****s up. And he still messes with my head by cheating on her.

He told me he will never get what he wants from her either.

Because he messed with my head telling me he was gonna give me a chance if she ****s up. And he still messes with my head by cheating on her.

Nahhhh. He's messing with your head, because you let him mess with your head by staying in contact with him.

He could tell you the weather is nice outside, and you'd think that was messing with your head...

...because he's not saying it to you within the confines of an exclusive relationship with you. He ain't gonna...he's not in an exclusive relationship with you, anymore; that stopped the nanosecond he cheated on you. He's not in any type of relationship with you...except the type of relationship where he can mess with your head

because you let him. It appears you actually like the relationship you have with him, now

or else you'd get out of it.

• Like 1

Why are you not glad that this man is out of your life. He cheats on you and he tries to cheat on her so why do you want him?

• Like 3
dreamingoftigers

He's obviously a total screw-up.

Some times these things take years to catch up to cheating scum.

Sure he wants to "marry her" and cheat on her still.

Get why he's "so happy" with her?

She doesn't know yet.

She sees him as not totally SCREWED-UP. It took me about 3-4 years and right months pregnant to discover my husband was SCREWED-UP and cheating.

Jeez, what Hell.

Cheaters just want silent supplication and adoration. The better you get to know them, the more they try to escape.

They want family or monogamous partner, and then to act out however with other outside partners that "adore" them

They are sick.

Papercut, you need to take control of your own life and take concrete steps to move on from this guy. Blocking him from all your social media, phone, and email would be a good start.

Your life has been ****ty ever since you broke up because you LET it. If you are constantly checking on him and seeing what's going on with him, and letting him contact you and dangle fake carrots at you, you're just contributing to your own misery. Think of what you could have done with all the time that you wasted on that?

I'm not blaming you, it's not your fault he cheated on you, and he's a Class 1 *******. But you still checking on him ever since the breakup... that's on you. If you want a better life than he has, you have to go and get one. In fact, you're better placed to get one now than ever, now that you're rid of that lying douche.

Edited by Elswyth
  • Like 1
And he still messes with my head by cheating on her.

Sounds like you've found a way to make everything this guy does or doesn't do somehow be about you. How does HIM cheating on HER mess with YOUR head?

He doesn't sound like a great guy, but it sounds like you didn't help your case when you were together. It's cool you've made changes since then, but that doesn't alter the past.

I'm kind of surprised you've been on this site for 7 years and yet seem to be lacking a sense of self-awareness that seems to come to a lot of people who frequent communities like this over an extended period of time.

You are in control of your own life. Not him. He's just living his life. I'm sorry that you feel affected by it, but I sincerely doubt he's doing any of this to mess with your head.

How do you even know what's going on in his life at this point? It's clear you're still very much affected by the breakup, so why is it that you're subjecting yourself to torture by being aware of anything he does now?

You're naive for believing that line of bs he's feeding you. Not to mention it's an absurd thing to even say on his part. "I'll give you another chance if the girl I'm currently with screws up"... And you were excited about that? Why the heck would you be ok with that and see that as a good thing? You're acting like you're totally cool with hanging around waiting until he's bored with her and comes calling you and crazily even looking forward to it. That's not normal.

How do you know he's cheating on her? Because your stalking him. Your stalking a guy who cheated on you, is cheating on the girl he's currently with... And actually hoping to get back together with him!?? You need higher standards. If a manipulative perineal cheater is the best guy you think you can get then you need to really look at yourself and how you want to live your life.

Stop believing all the nonsense this guy or any guy you like tells you. It's absurd to see that you're falling for this very clear bull****. He's keeping you on the hook in case he gets bored and wants a quick lay. You're making it very easy for him to do so.

• Like 1