I think I will always be a loner and there is no one for me

Seneya

I was suffering terrible pain after my first love rejected me. A year later a guy came in my life. He was an awesome guy, just a gentleman. Slowly we fell in love with each other. He treated me as his queen and showed every signs a man in love does. Then after 1.5 years things started changing between us. And one day he broke up with me because according to him his parents esp his dad would never allow us to get married. I am just so in pain now. I don't have any friends to talk to and that's why feeling more terrible. I can't even hate this guy cause I loved him with every inch of my heart.

Is he giving excuse that his parents disapproved your marriage? Men can be so coward, you are still in pain for a broken heart, but I will see it as a blessing in disguise, I would rather you find the right man who will give you his love and attention than to let you dangling in the air.

• Author

You know what, he hasn't even talked to his parents about me. But he knows what will happen in the future lol! I don't think it's the only reason he has left me. What do you think?

• Author
Is he giving excuse that his parents disapproved your marriage? Men can be so coward, you are still in pain for a broken heart, but I will see it as a blessing in disguise, I would rather you find the right man who will give you his love and attention than to let you dangling in the air.

You know what, he hasn't even talked to his parents about me. But he knows what will happen in the future lol! I don't think it's the only reason he has left me. What do you think?

I don't think that its the (only) reason.

What your family thinks is important, but if someone gets along well with their family, they most likely value the same things and thus should like you.

And if his family doesn't have the same values, why would he care so much about their opinion?

No, there might be another reason and it might not have anything to do with you?

How did your relationship go?

Were there any fights or did you ever meet his friends and family?

And hugs to you!

You are gonna get trough this!

• Author
I don't think that its the (only) reason.

What your family thinks is important, but if someone gets along well with their family, they most likely value the same things and thus should like you.

And if his family doesn't have the same values, why would he care so much about their opinion?

No, there might be another reason and it might not have anything to do with you?

How did your relationship go?

Were there any fights or did you ever meet his friends and family?

And hugs to you!

You are gonna get trough this!

Thank you so much for the hug. I really appreciate it. There are many things I would like to share with you. Can we chat somewhere else?