I hope i did the smart thing

Gaby

Hey guys, i just a got a simple qeustion, i saw my ex yesterday after 4 months NC she broke up with me, later i found out she cheated, she doesnt know i know i think,

anyway, i saw her and she saw me, and thats it i didnt come to her nor she to me, i feel like that if someone cheats on me they deserve anything from me. So i ignore her like hell and im askig now, is that the right thing to do? Is it a trait of the strong cause i was really itching to yell at her and stuff

Thanks for reading and replying.

Simon Phoenix
Hey guys, i just a got a simple qeustion, i saw my ex yesterday after 4 months NC she broke up with me, later i found out she cheated, she doesnt know i know i think,

anyway, i saw her and she saw me, and thats it i didnt come to her nor she to me, i feel like that if someone cheats on me they deserve anything from me. So i ignore her like hell and im askig now, is that the right thing to do? Is it a trait of the strong cause i was really itching to yell at her and stuff

Thanks for reading and replying.

It's a hell of a lot better you did that than yell and make an ass out of yourself. You did fine -- keep moving forward.

• Like 1

Yeah, acting out is the worst thing you can do. Ignoring is in the middle (which is really fine all things considered), but the best you can do is actually be friendly. Not as in "I forgive you," but you make the best impression of having moved on - which is what will bother her most bc most ppl want to think they're irreplaceable - by seeming like you're happy and not terribly bothered by the history. And ppl like that are generally friendly. :)

• Like 2
  • Author

Thanks all for responding, it did hurt a lilttle when i saw her, tought i was over it but not yet not fully 100%, i think i wished she came over and said something.

im pretty proud to have kept my cool and stick with NC :o

You did something you should be proud of. You failed to let your damaged and hurt emotions take control of you, acted maturely and stood your ground with the NC. It's so easy to let our hearts control us and do the talking and force us to act irrationally. I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) have fallen victim to that. So you should take this as a moment of pride and a confidence booster. You took the higher road, and that's not something everyone can do. Good work! *high five*

• Like 1