Basically Flipping Out

Kristine

Okay one minute I'm on a website seeking out things I normally wouldn't, the next I'm attending church regularly, even joining the choir. Truth is I registered for said site, got bombarded by messages, freaked out and hide my profile for deletion (chatted but didn't meet any guy). Strangely though feel validated in some odd way by all the attention. I think I've lost my mind.

The divorce is final, name changed, finally I can be me again but the wait was making me nuts. I might be relocating, because I'm job searching now. Got wind of a forwarded application to the hiring manager out of state, fingers crossed. Housing is more affordable there for one thing. My daughter's dad is fine with the idea, his IL's live in the area. So we could work something out.

I'm sad in some ways, but it's like the worse I feel the harder I try. I mean I got mad that only temp companies in my state are calling me, so I decided I didn't get a B.S. degree for nothing, I'm just going to apply all over the U.S. including my home state, someone will pick me, and all I need is one someone to say yes. It's my rebellious spirit, it's bad in many ways, but when it comes to the world saying just quit, I'm more apt to say f you, I'll show you.