3 months after being dumped

wlh22

It has been 3 months and I still haven't been able to really process it. Honestly, the breakup was weird. She one day just stopped answering my calls, didn't even inform me she is breaking up with me. I just noticed after 3-4 days of her not returning my calls that she had blocked me on fb.

It felt ugly from inside. disgust, anger and self-pity. I mean WTF. How can someone be that cruel? She didn't even bother to break up with me properly ... leave aside caring about me...

and this is after her coming back to me after first breakup saying she messed up first time and wanted to be with me for life.

How can someone really behave like this? I feel so confused and sad ... a girl i fell in love with treated me in the worst possible way. How do you process that?

Oh my God, this is so horrible. How can people behave like this ? Text messages are equally bad but you didn't get even this one. In my experience if you are a sensitive person then it will hurt more than a normal breakup.

I feel for you - and I am sure some good replies are coming your way from people over here.

It has been 3 months and I still haven't been able to really process it. Honestly, the breakup was weird. She one day just stopped answering my calls, didn't even inform me she is breaking up with me. I just noticed after 3-4 days of her not returning my calls that she had blocked me on fb.

It felt ugly from inside. disgust, anger and self-pity. I mean WTF. How can someone be that cruel? She didn't even bother to break up with me properly ... leave aside caring about me...

and this is after her coming back to me after first breakup saying she messed up first time and wanted to be with me for life.

How can someone really behave like this? I feel so confused and sad ... a girl i fell in love with treated me in the worst possible way. How do you process that?

Wow that's awful, I'm sorry about this. My ex and I essentially just broke up over a text. I had to find out she was cheating on me through text also. She got off so easy, didn't even have to see my face when she told me she cheated, when i said i was going to get my stuff from her house, and she wasn't even there when I got it. So I feel your pain. Eventually I hope the logical side of your brain takes over your thought process and realizes what an evil woman she is. It says she had broken up with you before, chances are she'll come crawling back again, but get yourself strong enough where you don't go back....because this will just happen again. I wish I had better advice for you other than I can empathize with you.

I am sorry this happened to you. I totally understand. My ex was with me for 8 years and I came home one day and he was gone. No text, no note, no fights, no arguments, no nothing. Quit his job and moved 1200 miles while I was at work. It is the most horrible experience and so hard to get over.

I hope you in time will be able to see that it was not you and that for someone to do this is just wrong and says something towards their character.

Be well!

Mine cheated snd I found out through email. I called, got told "f*ck off" and blamed for it. This was less than a week ago and I still have no closure. I know the feeling all to well