Hopeless, Lost, Suicidal

aznyyc

Hi,

I just made a recent account as I used to simply lurk these forums for potential advice. However, I finally chose to make an account tonight.

For the last while, I have been feeling very suicidal. I wake up every day unhappy and feel worthless. All my friends and former classmates are way more successful than I will ever be. They have great high-paying careers, homes, families, wealth, and great wives/girlfriends. I have neither of those. I grew up poor and still live with my mom, which is sad for a male in his late 20s according to NA culture. My parents divorced when I was in high school, which has kept me resentful towards them to date. The impact had a major effect on my grades and young adult life.

I also have never really had much luck with dating girls. Since I was a teenager, all I have had was a long series of rejection or being ridiculed by the girls I was interested in. I finally found a girl that seemed like she was interested in me. However, after dating her these last 6 months, she recently decided to pull the "it's not you, it's me card."

With all this said, my suicidal thoughts seem to grow closer each day. I feel like I am cursed and will never find a girl nor accomplish any life goals. Everyone I know seems to be getting farther in life, while I am trailing behind like a turtle. I haven't shared these thoughts or feelings with anyone I know in real life, but I thought I would share it with the LoveShack community.

Thanks for taking the time to read this sad person's rant.

I can relate with you, I myself feel like there's nothing good

coming for me. Other people have said if I want sth I have to

go and get it, but that's a bit hard to do when you have nothing going for you as I do.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time, you're not alone.

Try looking up "magnesium deficiency and depression"

Then look up "transdermal magnesium"

Glad you made an account and reached out. Hang in there.

It can be the time of year.

Please don't kill yourself. Call a hotline. Call a friend. Get a therapist.

You will find a new purpose. Hang in there.

Please- both of you hang in there. There's a saying, 'this too shall soon pass' ... make it your mantra when things get like this and in the meantime, PLEASE get professional help. God bless you both and my prayers are with you...

I can relate with you, I myself feel like there's nothing good

coming for me. Other people have said if I want sth I have to

go and get it, but that's a bit hard to do when you have nothing going for you as I do.

What??! You have the best avatar on all of LS! It's a start :)

Seriously ...everyone has something special about them. Aspen I know you're a new member but I really enjoy your input on the forum :)

AZ ... What's unique about you? Tell us 1 positive thing about yourself.

This is a difficult time of year. I've had a really hard few years of ups and downs with divorce ... Please let this feeling pass AZ ... Go for a walk in the fresh air. Call a hotline.