Sudden downward spiral

Stressed_26

I am having a huge meltdown for the past two days. I was doing okay for past 20 days or so.

My story here - http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/coping/558389-someone-has-get-hurt

Reason is goddamn icloud - I didn't realise I had hers in my computer,and it opened up her contact list and her calendar. I saw in the calendar all her dates with the new guy penciled in, and also the future dates till 5th December.

Also I saw her new number, and thought she has deleted my number from her phone. She didn't but renamed me as 'Twat' in her phone. I can't understand what did I do to aggrieve her in this way. It feels bad to be called that.

I know I should not look at FB, twitter, icloud but the temptation is bit difficult to resist now.

Edited by Stressed_26

Hey man, I read your last thread and can really empathize with you. I too fell for a girl real quick (3 months in for me) and Im about 3 weeks NC with her. I understand your thoughts and feelings.

Your best bet is to get rid of EVERYTHING that reminds you of this girl. Avoid any social media and if it helps, delete her in facebook (that's what I did).

I know it's tough cause you still have feelings for her but you have to approach this logically. She has ZERO respect for you and clearly DOES NOT want to be with you. Have some dignity and stop letting her affect you. Easier said than done but I hope you can use her behavior as means to move on quicker.

Good luck.

• Like 1

You really must delete her. It drove me insane to see my ex on FB and so I deleted and blocked, and took him off our joint calendar, deleted him from Goodreads, anything at all. Stupidly I kept in contact with him via email but have stopped that now.

• Author

Yes, I am not checking it now. I now know why she does not ever think of me or misses me. It was because she replaced me with this guy. Makes me feel so miserable and dumbfounded that she didn't even mourn us for a day before going on date with a new guy. All that I know that they must have slept together and making plans for Christmas.

While I am left with this feeling of injustice, unfairness and being used.